Chapter 10

👑 Mia 👑

I can't believe that she left me here with Mark. The problem is that she didn't tell me about her plan.

So I started to pack the only things that i have because I'm not staying here with him.

After a few minutes I'm done and decided to call Luke, so he can come get me. He didn't answer but I left him a voicemail. This time I called Nessa she didn't answer to me either so I left her the same voicemail.

I heard something thrown in the wall and shattered. Then I hear footsteps towards me. I guess that he found out that she had escaped.

Quickly I hide my bag and in the same time I call Luke. Please please please Luke open the phone...

"Miaaaaa open the door I want to talk to you." He said in a creepy way.

Luke for the love of God open up please. I called him again. A pound came from the door.

After that another and another. I called Luke again. This time he answered.

"Mia I'm on a date can I call you later." He says.

"Please Luke come to my house I'm in trouble." As I finished the sentence Mark came inside the room and I dropped my phone, so I don't know if Luke heard me or not.

"Mia why were hiding from me I'm not going to eat you come closer." He said Continuing being creepy.

He came closer to my ear and said
"You're going to pay for your mother's escape" and then he slapped me hard.

"Please stop I didn't know that she was going to leave I swear" I screamed.

But he continued slapping and hitting me. And I screamed to him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I kept my eyes closed because I didn't want to cry.

At that moment I heard someone pushing Mark in the floor and punching him hard.

It was Luke he came. I saw him throwing punches at him, and he tried to defend himself but Luke didn't let him.

"Luke please let's go he won't move anymore let's go now" I say and I got my stuff.

Luke got up and saw me standing in the door frame watching him. He came closer and hugged me.

"Don't do this to me anymore princicessa. OK are we clear?" He said next to my ear.

"OK but if I get into trouble I will come to you." I say not trying to sound in pain, but he let go of me, and he took my bag.

"Princessa let's go Nessa is worried about you." He gave me his hand and I took it.

We walked towards his car. He put my bag in the backseat and then he helped me get inside the car.

It was a quite but comfortable ride. He took a turn in a road that I don't know I guess where going to Vanessa's new apartment.

Luke stop's the car, so I guess we arrived. I thought we were going but Luke stopped me from opening the door.

"Mia you should go to the police station to report him." He never calls me by my name.

"I don't think I should Luke." I say

"What the fuck! Mia are you thinking straight? What would have happened if I didn't pick up the phone or I couldn't come?"

"It doesn't matter because you picked up the phone and you came. Now can we go inside."

"OK but i still think that you should report him." He continued saying,

He came to my door helping me out of the car. We walked towards the building as we got inside the elevator I spoke.

"I'm sorry that I ruined your date." I say not looking at him but I know that he is looking at me.

"What are you talking about you saved me." He said just to make me smile.

We arrived at Nessa's apartment floor. Luke held me closer because I nearly tripped over my own feet. He knocks on a door and Nessa opens it and came towards me and hugged me tight.

"Don't ever Ever do that to me again because I'm not going to lose my sister." She says.

"OK Nessa I'm not going to do that again but please let me go because you're hurting me." I say in pain.

"OK I'm sorry."

"Luke, Nessa I'm tired can you please show me a room that I can lay down and relax." I said.

"Not just any room but your room since your going to move in with me this time I'm not asking this time." Nessa says.

"Can we discuss this topic later?" I say

"OK let's go to your room. Luke can you stay here so I can clean her or do you have plans?"

"Yeah I can stay. Sleep well principessa." Luke said kissing the top of my head.

We walked towards a room and I guess this is my room. We walked towards the bed but I needed to go to the bathroom, so I told Nessa that I could go there myself and Luke was alone, so she needed to go to him because I didn't want him to be alone.

I finished getting ready for bed but I couldn't see myself in the mirror, so I tried my best to not look at one.

Walking towards the bed I started feeling thirsty so I decided go out of my room to ask Nessa for a glass of water.

Walking quietly I heard voices so I went in the direction of them. When I was near them I heard them talking about me.

"Luke did you see her face. Her left eye is swallowing and did you see the blood stains on her t-shirt." Nessa said and I could feel that she was crying.

"Nessa please don't say anything about her face or the cuts on her face just tell her to fill a report on him." Luke said.

"Do you think I can convince her?"she said.

"Yeah."

After that I didn't want anything i just walked towards the bedroom without making any noise.

After that I went straight to bed and I felt tears on my cheeks after the night I had this was the first time that I cried, so I cried myself to sleep.

Please don't forget to vote and share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋