Chapter 27

👑 Mia 👑
Previously...
I pressed the button to the elevator when I was pressed against a hard chest and the elevator....
Now...

"Where do you think your going princessa?" A very familiar voice said against my ear.

"Liam get off me now." I say and I pushed him hard at first he didn't move from my neck then I pushed him harder and he moved.

"Don't you ever do that to me again are we clear?" I say very angrily

"Sir, yes, sir" he says with his hand on the side like on the army.

"And second of all why did you do that?" I say and crossed my arms.

"I just wanted to ask you what's so important to leave your best friend when you promised me a fun movie marathon?" He says close to my face.

"Something important can't tell you now but you will find out soon. And go now Chris is probably angry at me for being late."

And the elevator door open and I was about to walk in when Liam pulled my arm. He pulled me hard that I crashed in his chest again.

"STOP DOING THAT!"

"Where is he taking you? And how well do you know this guy?"

"I think it's none of your business and stop with the whole act as my protective boyfriend because you aren't now bye."

I say and walk in the elevator and pressed the button for the doors to close quicker. As soon as the doors close I lean in the elevator with my back.

After 3 seconds the elevator doors open again and I'm in the lobby with the same thought I get out of the lobby and into the car.

"Hi Mia are you ok?" Chris says with a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking about the whole engagement thing and sorry that I came a little late. Technical difficulties" I say smiling a little to him. " You clean up good Chris"

"Oh please it's nothing compared to you you look hot Mia. Don't tell Leon I said that he'll kill me. But you really do."

He says and I blush a little.

"You want to hear some music?" He says

"Yeah just turn on the radio nothing specific."

He turn the radio and we fell into a comfortable silence.

After a while we stopped right in front of the big gates outside the gated community.

"Mia now you're gonna go at Leon's car." He says and I'm not sure I understand.

"I'm sorry but why?"

"Why do you ask so many questions? But your going to Leon's car because you need to arrive in his car. You're going to get engaged so what would they think if you arrived with me?"

A G wagon parked right next to us and I look at the driver and it was Leon staring at us. We looked at each other and I felt his stare cold that send shivers down my spine.

"I guess I should probably go before he gets angry. Thank you for the drive." I gave him a hug and opened the door and I got out. Chris pulled out of the parking spot and drove inside the gate of the community. I walk towards the door and when I opened it a big bouquet of roses where in my seat.

 I walk towards the door and when I opened it a big bouquet of roses where in my seat