Chapter 12

👑 Mia 👑
It's been almost 3 and a half hours that we've got here and I still haven't found anything interesting. But Nessa in the other hand has gone 2 times to the car to leave the bags that she bought.

Now where at the last store and I'm starting to lose hope. And At that moment I saw two beautiful dresses. And I walked towards them they were even more beautiful near. One dress was red and one black.

"Mia did you find something... OMG they're amazing we should buy both of them."

"Thank you, Nessa but I cannot afford both of them." I say looking at the price tag. "I think I can't afford neither of them"

"No no no I'm buying these for you and I don't care what you'll say but I've made up my mind."

"OK Vanessa thank you so so much and I will always remember and I owe you one."

"Hello I'm sorry but those to dresses are reserved." One of the employee said.

"Oh hell no I don't see the girls that are paying, so I'm going to buy these now." Nessa said to her.

"I'm sorry miss but I cannot give you because these are special clients."

"Do I look like a give a shit?"

"Sorry mam but I cannot do anything about it."

"OK just stay here and watch me do something." Nessa said grabbing both of the dresses and started to run to the cashier to pay.

The employee went behind her but Nessa ran faster than her and got to the cashier first.

I started walking towards Nessa and saw that she was talking to the owner of the store I think.

"I'm sorry but do you know who I am?" Nessa asked the owner.

"I'm sorry but I don't know." She said.

"I'm Vanessa Williams I'm sure that now you've heard of me." Nessa said standing confident.

"Oh... I'm sorry Miss. Williams." The owner said with her head low.

"Now do we have anymore problems with the dresses?"

"No, Miss. Williams you'll have 50% off anything else in the store."

"Thank you, have a nice day."

"You too Miss."

I guess coming from a rich and famous family does come in handy sometimes. But also Nessa is one of the greatest lawyers in New York. She hasn't lost a case since the first day she started.

Maybe that's why the owner gave her the discount.

After she bought the dresses we went to an Italian restaurant near the apartment. We both love Italian food so it was the best way to end the day.

After having different kinds of pasta that evening I was "told" to go take a bath to do different kinds of face masks and then straight to bed for my beauty sleep.

Please don't forget to vote and  share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋