Chapter 78

👑 Mia 👑

Part 5

Two days later...

I woke up and got up. Walked to my bathroom and finished all the things that I had to do inside. I walk out and take some jeans and a sweater to stay comfortable while I pack my things and Leons house. I walk to my nightstand to take my phone and like everyday I see the unopened letter there. Since that day that I got the letter it has been sitting there waiting for me to open it. But I can't make myself to open it and read it so I leave it there and walk to the kitchen to eat something cause this little bean is hungry. Matt has been spending time at work for some new projects. He comes late and leaves early. But I don't mind since I'm not totally alone.

I finish my breakfast and I get my car keys and Leons house keys and drove off. After some time and traffic I'm at the place that I used to call home. To the place where I had so many good memories. Well now it's just a house that holds only one memory the one that he didn't believe me. I open the door and the view of the house surprised me. There were things shattered on the floor. Paintings were on the floor it looked like the had been a strong earthquake. I walked to what used to be our room and by the looks of it Leon was not in the house. But everything was in the floor our photos that I decorated our room all the frames were broken but the pictures were on the bed. I wonder why but I need to get my things and go as fast as possible so that I won't run into him. I gather most of my comfortable clothes and leave behind all the gorgeous fancy dresses, shoes and bags behind. Looking around for anything that I forgot I hear the front door slam. I hope it's just a maid.

"Mia where are you? I know that you're here I saw your car outside." He yelled from downstairs.

I take my phone out and write to our group 'Don't forget the plan. It may happen now' and the moment I send it the bedroom door opens. He look at me with hatred. His eyes said enough that he is disgusted by my presence here. Leon comes closer to me and I walk backwards and we did so until my back was against the wall and he was right in front of me. He came closer and he smelled like alcohol itself. He never dinks only if he's stressed or he's really sad. I know that this muss have brought some memories to him when he found that the son that he called his was actually's someone else's. But I would never do to that to him cause I love him and I hate cheaters so I wouldn't turn into one.

"Are you running to that bastard that impregnated you?" He said looking at my lips and back to my eyes

"Why can't you accept that the baby is yours? Just say that I don't want to spend my life with you. And I will leave and grow our child by myself." I say and that has angered him. He looked into my eyes and slammed his hand on the wall as hard as he could. That scared me so I wrap my arms on my belly.

"Stop saying that thing is mine. We haven't slept together in almost 3 months so you're saying that I'm the father. I'm a businessman my dear Mia you can't fool me."

"Well if you believe that ok. Let's wait for the test but in the mean time get your lawyers ready cause I want a divorce." I was about to get out of there but he put his hand around my arm pulling me to him. I put my hand on his chest cause his that close. He put his hand in my hair and made me look at him.

I know that he won't do anything to me cause I know deep down this person is my Leon the one that cared for me when I was sick or the one that surprised me with breakfast in bed. I looked at his dilated eyes and for a moment I thought that he believed me and everything would turn to normal but as fast as I saw a possible light that fast the hatred came again. He pressed me against the wall and my hands move from his chest to my baby trying to protect him/her. I was scared now.

"I will say if we're getting a divorce or no. If that's my baby then the minute that it will be born you won't be in its life. It's my heir l. It was all a plan my dear. The whole time I didn't love you not even one bit. I just had to make sure to get you pregnant and then we would break up. So if you are actually having my baby that's what's going to happen." No no that can't happen I can't be separated with my baby I don't know if I could survive. I push him but he didn't move so I kicked to the place where it hurts the most and he drops on the floor I forgot everything in that room and I climbed and start my car as fast as possible.

I drove into the distance and as the mansion faded but before I could exhale from relief I feel like I'm about to faint. Just before I blacked out I quickly put my hands on my tummy protecting my baby from what's happening...

Only two more chapter to go. Are you exited? Or are you sad that this book is coming to an end?

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,
Summer😘