Chapter 45

👑 Mia 👑

I walk down the hall and into the kitchen/dining room. I look at our friends all gathered eating breakfast. It's 11 o'clock here in Paris a little late for breakfast more like a lot lately but who cares. I look at the kitchen counter and see an open banquet. I'm sorry but we're only 5 people this's going to be such a waste. I hear the front door opening and an old man in a fancy suit comes into the kitchen.

"Miss good morning. I'm the butler of this suite. May I help you with something? Maybe something to drink like a cappuccino or a latte? Or whatever you like." He says

"Good morning please call me Mia and I didn't get your name?"

"My name is Albert miss."

"Nice to meet you Albert and please call me Mia cause miss I think I'm some kind of royalty. If you don't mind I would like a latte macchiato. Thank you." I said he just smiled and left the room.

I take a plate and take a chocolate croissant and some berries. I sit down next to Matt and we just talk/laugh. Nessa got up so she could change into something more fashionable for Paris and Chris went downstairs for something. So it's just me and Matt. We were talking about random stuff and laughing our asses off. I put my hand in his arm while laughing trying to make him stop but he keeps going and making me laugh more. Leon walks into the kitchen and I think he saw us cause he mumbled something under his breathe then he walked back to the hall and he left slamming the door shut. We both stopped laughing. Just looked at each other.

"Sis I think he's jealous."

"Jealous of what exactly?"

"I love you but you're kind of dumb sometimes."

"Well, that I love you made it better."

"Really."

"No you dumb ass. But care to explain the meaning of Leon being jealous."

"Well, now I've seen you too lately not being so much in love and shit as an engaged couple. I don't know what's going with you too but he's jealous of you and I.'

"Why would he be jealous?"

"I'm sorry but maybe he feels intimidated by me."

"HAHA well, that was a good joke. But really explain."

"Well, he is jealous of the fact that when we are together we always are telling jokes and laughing at each other or cuddling with each other. For example, on the plane, while we were watching Netflix his eyes were on you and not on the screen for a second when you weren't looking at him. But the second you looked around to look at us he looked at the screen or his phone immediately so he wouldn't get caught."

That shocked me I wasn't expecting this at all. Leon was really jealous of my friendship with Matt. Well, I better get this sorted out as fast as possible. I say goodbye to Matt and walk out to the elevator hoping that Leon is in the lobby. Taking my lipstick from my pocket and applying it in the elevator. I finished just in time as the elevator doors open. I walk out but he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe someone at the front desk knows where he is.

"Hello excuse me I'm looking for Leon King do you know where he went?"

"Hello, Miss Mr. King went to the cafe just outside to your right."

"Thank you. Just one more question was he alone?"

"No miss he was with Miss. Beaumont." That's what I was afraid of.

"Ok thank you. Have a good day."

"You too Miss."

I go outside where that guy said where Leon's going to be. And that's where he was with Claudette. They were looking at each other and laughing. Why is there a weird feeling in my stomach? An old man with roses comes their way I think he's selling them. He walks to their table and the thing that I wasn't expecting is that he bought a rose and gave it to her. The moment he did that he looked my way and was surprised to see me there. He just stood there not moving while Claudette was trying to get his attention. I feel tears in my eyes but why. I hear someone calling me from behind and look at Matt just the perfect person.