Chapter 46

👑 Mia 👑

"Do you think they did it?" I hear Chris talking to Vanessa and Matt I think.

"Of course they've done it they are engaged for God sake" adds Matt

"Well, not exa..." Vanessa started to say

"What are you talking about?" I walk into the room like I don't know what they were talking about before.

"Oh about nothing we were talking about Leon's birthday." Says Matt and I can see that he's panicking but now that he mentions it I don't know when's Leons birthday. The only thing about his birthday that I know is that his birthday is in November and that he turns 24. But that's all.

"And when's that?"I ask

"How do you not know you're his fiancé." Said Matt and to be honest he's right I'm supposed to be his fiancé but I don't know the basics like his birthday.

"Matt you know Leon better than her. You know that he doesn't like his birthday for a fact."

"I totally forgot that he doesn't like to celebrate. Well, you're his fiancé so I will tell you. His birthday is tomorrow November 12. A true Scorpio."

"Then we have to go out and celebrate. Let's keep this a secret can anyone of you reserve a table or a restaurant. It's his 24th birthday we have to celebrate."

"I'll do it." said Chris and walks into a room I guess to make the reservation.

"Let's keep this a secret." Luckily we finished talking before he came out of the room.

I hear the door opening and a too-normal Leon walks into the living room. He's wearing black jeans with a white shirt and to complete the bad boy look he's wearing a leather jacket. I don't know how to explain the feeling that I feel when I see him or even when I catch him looking at me. I've never felt this way before. Am I falling for him? There's no way but even if I am there's no way that he feels the same so it's a dead end.

He sits next to me and throws his arm around my shoulder. I turn my head to him and he's smiling at me it's weird cause he looks so genuine but I don't know if that's an act so I can sleep with him or is he being serious. But I like to think that he's being serious even though I know that this will make me fall for him and in the end, I will end up with a broken heart. At least someone will act as they care for me I will feel loved after a long time.

I wasn't paying attention but apparently, we were looking at each other for some time and we weren't paying attention to the rest of the group. "Hello, lovebirds are we going or what?"

We laugh a little and get up. We all got in the elevator and Leon and I are in the back. Our hands are brushing each other he looks down and I look up at him we lock eyes for some seconds then I looked away. The doors open we all got out but there's a surprise waiting for us in the lobby. Claudette walking towards Leon.

"Leon sweetie how about we go for dinner and talk about us..." she says too close for my liking and she's also tracing his chest. Doesn't she know that he's engaged to me? Well, she doesn't know that but at least she knows that he's engaged.

"If I were you I would move away from him."

"And who are you to talk."

"Oh who am I to talk well I'll show you who I am." with my left hand I pull Leon into me and kiss him. He smiles as we kiss and I feel like that he's enjoying it so I better pull away. I lick my bottom lip and look at Claudette. She's shocked af.

"And sweetie thank you for spending time with my fiancé this morning. You just made everything more perfect you showed him there's no other person greater than me. Now you have to excuse us we have a wedding to plan." I intertwine our hands and pull him out of the hotel. Everyone's shocked and standing in the lobby shocked I just pull Leon outside. I hear them following so that's a good thing we all get out of the hotel but no one is saying anything. Well, I'm not going to break the ice.