Chapter 32

👑 Mia 👑
The next morning...
I was woken up by a ray of sunshine on my face and I just had the best sleep of my life. The mattress was amazing. It felt just like sleeping on clouds. I felt someone move next to me and for a moment I was surprised. But then I remembered all what happened last night.

Not like in a wattpad story where you're woken up in the arms of your partner and you feel butterflies in your stomach. You wake up alone next to your fake fiancé. This was my reality. What had my life come to. I feel him getting up and walking. I think he's going to the bathroom. I take some time admiring the ring on my finger. I still can't believe that me, Mia Miller, is getting married and it's all fake. At least I will live a little and maybe worry less about money for the end of the month.

I was brought back by the shower turning on. I also got up and searched the room for my clothes. As I was about to get undressed, there was a knock on the door. I put my clothes aside and went to the door.

"Good morning dear. How did you sleep?" Said Laura.

"Good morning. I slept very well. Again thank you for letting me stay here yesterday." I say.

"No problem dear you're a part of the family now. You can come and stay anytime you want. I just came to say that if there's anything you need, you can tell me. Breakfast will be served in 20 minutes."

"Yes I'm sorry but do you have any type of shorts cause I don't really want to wear the same dress i wore yesterday. And if you have any sneakers. I don't want to have to have to wear heels all day. And if I'm not bothering can I also have a hair straightener." I say

"Of course we have everything you want. What size do you wear?"

"I'm a 7 in shoes and a small for the shorts." I say.

"The same as Sophia so I'm gonna ask her. Do you need a t-shirt? Or are you borrowing one from Leon?"

"I'm taking one of his white shirts."

"Ok be back in 10 max." She says and walks towards what I guess is Sophia's room.

I turn around and Leon is leaning on the bathroom doorway. He's looking intensly at me.
I close the door and walk towards my clothes.

"So we're borrowing each other's clothes now. I didn't know we were that close." He says

"Think whatever you want. I don't want to be uncomfortable at work." I walked past him into the bathroom. He moved and I closed the door. Took the toothbrush that I used yesterday and brushed my teeth. After I finished I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. When I finished a knock was heard. I opened the door and Laura was in front of me.

"Here you go btw the breakfast will be ready in 10. Do you need anything else sweetie?" She asked.

"No thank you." I look around the room and I don't see Leon anywhere. Laura was at the door now and she looked at me and said "Leon went to his father's office. He let me in."
And with that she left and I was alone.

I brushed and straightened my hair. I unplugged the hair straightener and walked to Leon's closet. I picked out a simple white shirt and moved to where I had put the clothes that Laura gave me. She had brought me a pair of biker shorts and those balenciagas sneakers that look like socks. I know them only cause of Nessa and that Cardi B song. I got dressed and I walked to the dining room where we had dinner yesterday. I see almost the whole family there except Leon and his father.