Chapter 43

👑 Mia 👑

I woke up feeling something pressing my legs down. I open my eyes and look at our legs tangled. I look to my right and looked at Leon who's sleeping. I guess, my thought about waking up tangled to Leon came true and it feels nice, to be honest.

I slowly get up and walk to my phone and to see it's 11:30 in the morning. Well, I better start making those french toasts. I walk to the kitchen and lay everything that I need on the island and I start cooking.

Just when I finished making the food I hear footsteps coming my way. And of course, it's sleepy Leon. I take the plate and move past him to the dining room.

"Morning mon trésor. Where are you going?"

"Morning sleepyhead. We are eating in the dining room. So move your ass."

We walk together and he sits when I put his plate down and he doesn't wait for me to start.

"Oh Mia it's amazing I don't know how you do it. You have to teach me someday."

"Yeah, no worries. When are we going to work today?"

"We aren't going cause we are flying to France for the final look before we do the grand opening. That's why Collin came in the morning and packed your luggage ready. If you want something else you better hurry up cause we are leaving soon. And before you say anything Matt and Vanessa are coming too."

"Well, now you fixed things. Thank you for bringing them too. Now I have to pack some things. Don't forget to clean the dishes."

"What you cooked."

"Well, this is how it's going to be if I cook you clean and vice versa. Now bye."

...

After half an hour of trying to figure out what to bring I decided to bring some basic things. I quickly change into some black sweat pants, black a overside hoodie, and some black sneakers. Ready for a long flight. I get both of the luggage that Collin packed for me I walk out towards the driveway. I would rearrange whatever he put in there but I don't have anything in my style here so it's better if I leave it to him.

The moment that I pulled my luggage into the driveway Leon came and helped me. I was surprised, to be honest, but I'm thankful. We get in his car he pulled out of the driveway and drives us to the airport.

"Are Matt and Nessa meeting us at the gate?"

"Mon trésor we're meeting them at my jet."

"Your jet?"I look at him

"Well, whatever is better for my trésor." He turned his head to me and winkies.

"Leon I swear to god I will get crazy if you won't tell me what mon trésor means."

"I won't but you can google it. And if you do I might use another nickname and I'll pick a difficult one that you won't be able to write. So you chose. Do you like to google it now?"

"Well I might and you won't find out." I smirk to myself.

"By knowing you. You won't be able to keep that to yourself. Now when we board can you find the idea for the opening gala? I need to check some things."

"Yeah of course. Actually, I did some changes too. Of course, you're getting a look but I thought that maybe this way it's going to work better. And we need to talk with Nina about the wedding. Or at least we should talk about a date."

"Well for the changes you made we'll see if it's better on the jet and for the wedding will talk later in the hotel. Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah no problem with me." After that, the rest of the drive to the airport was filled by the radio.