Chapter 15

👑 Mia 👑

The drive to the venue was a little to quite but I didn't want to start a conversation with him.

"So for how long have you worked for my grandma?" He asked

"For I guess like 2 years in December I started around Christmas time."

"Do you like working there?"

"Yes more than like, I love working there. Maybe because I love coffee or I just love working with your grandmother. I'm sorry for asking but what do you do?" I ask shyly.

"My question is do you know what I do but just want to be interesting and ask or you really don't know?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not that type of girl that stalk the magazines that are about you. I was just trying to get to know you."

"OK sorry for saying that but usually girls ask that question and after I say what I do they say so your a billionaire and I don't like when people say that, so I'm sorry. And to answer your question I work at the Kings head office. We have different wings of businesses like construction, imports and exports, etc."

"So I guess you're the CEO right?"

"Not quite because my grandma owns most of the business so when she will give it to me I'll be a CEO. Now can we change the topic because I don't want to talk about work?"

"Are you the middle child?"

"No actually I'm the youngest child.
The first one was Chris then Sophia and at last me. What about you do you have any siblings?"

"I have a half-brother from my mother."

"How old is he?"

"He's not even a month old. So how old are you?"

"I'm 23 in November I turn 24. How old are you?"

"I'm 17 in December I turn 18."

After I finish my sentence I see a beautiful venue not a mile away from us.

"Is the wedding venue up there?" I said pointing towards the place.

"Yes that's the same place were our parents got married so it's kind of tradition now." He said winking at me.

We arrived and Leon put his car in the parking lot. He turns off the engine and got out off the car walking towards my door, so he could open it.

"Thank you" I smiled at him.

"Anything for you" he said returning the smile.

We walked together towards the open bar where one of the workers told us to go.

"So what's the best drink for us to order?" He asked.

"I'm sorry what?" I was confused.

"You're a bartender so what's the best drink, so I can go order it."

"You know that I'm under age, so I cannot drink plus if we both drink whose going to drive."

"About the age thing don't worry we are at a wedding so no one will ask anything. And for the driving part I have a high tolerance to alcohol, so I don't get easily drunk. So now what do you say?"

"For my personal likeness I would choose a martini but for you I would choose bourbon because I know that you drink that."

"Okay then one martini and one bourbon coming up."