Chapter 4

👑 Mia 👑

Vanessa dropped me off after we finished our food. I hurry up the stairs so I can change into my other clothes. I quickly put my hair in a bun and put some makeup on. I heard a knock on the door. Then it slowly opened, my mother came in and close the door slowly behind her. I saw that she had a fingerprints on her face she saw me looking at her she put her hair in front of her cheek to hide it.

"Did Mark do this to you? Are you okay? How did this happen? Where's Mark?"

"No he didn't do this to me and it not anything important I did this to myself"

"Why are you defending him after what he did to you? Don't you see him hangover every single day? I FUCKING WORK 2 JOBS TO FEED US AND PAY RENT"

I said and I feel a tear in my cheek. My mother stood there just staring into my eyes.

"I love him" that's all she said and went to her room

I got my bag and left. I will change at the club.

 I will change at the club

A few hours later...

Working at a famous nightclub as a bartender is not that bad maybe because I'm not the only one preparing drinks for people. There are 5 other people working behind a bar just like me.

"Hi what can I get for you?" I say

"How about you mamasita" I cringed when I heard that. I just shake my head and ask again this time he touched my hand in a very weird way. This time I call Chris another bartender who I trust more than anyone here "Hi Chris, can you come and help me with that weirdo over there?" I say pointing at the old dude who's flirting with another woman. "Anything for you" he says winking at me.

"Hey were you flirting with my girl?" the way he says it gave me chills. "Why would I do that, she's your girl" he says looking scared while looking at Chris's muscles.

"Thank you I owe you one" I say to him. "Oh that's nothing" he smiles at me and leaves to go to his bar.

Maria walks towards me "Hey there's a guy over there who wants you to make his drink" she says and leaves

I went to my bar and I see the guy.He's wearing a suit and he's looking through his phone, so he doesn't notice me approaching him.

"Hello I heard you wanted me to make your drink. So what would you like?"I say. he looks up and I'm sure that he's a greek God. He has light brown hair and blue with a hint of green eyes.

"I'll have a bourbon" he says in a British accent. Could this guy get any better?

Please don't forget to vote and share the story.

Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋