Chapter 54

👑 Mia 👑

I'm shocked. I can't say anything after he said that he went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. He basically told me that his first love cheated on him and got pregnant. I'm sorry for him. I can't imagine how he felt and the fact that there's more to the story. I don't know what to expect. I hear footsteps and the door opens. I see him deep into his thoughts. He looks at me and he looks like he's telling me please hold me. I open my arms and he comes to me. I hold him tight while I play with his hair.

"You have to know. Maybe it will make me feel better if I tell someone else."

"It's too much to ask and I know it hurts and I don't need to know. If you want to tell someone I'm here but don't do it if you feel obligated to."

"No, I want you to know. Well..."

Flashback...

They look shocked. Maybe it was a DNA thing. A doctor comes to us and says that Ella was out of the surgery and she was in her room. He said that we can visit her when she wakes up. But still nothing on Noe. We all sit in the waiting room.

"How are we going to pay for this? We don't have any money and her boyfriend doesn't have money. Why couldn't she date that rich guy I told her to." says Matilda.

"Matilda! You heard the doctor Ella is okay and Noe is doing okay and he's getting out of surgery soon. And stop talking about money. I will get a loan and we can pay. And you know that Leon is one of the best things that happened to her."

I can't hear them anymore, I have to get out of here. It was bad enough that the love of my life and our son were in a terrible accident but now I hear that her mother doesn't like me. Well, now I'm grateful that I didn't say that I come from a rich family. I slowly walk down the rooms to Ella when I see Kevin in the hallway. He looks at me and stops.

"Hey, Leon how are they?"

"They're fine. What are you doing here?"

"After I finished donating blood I heard that one of my friends was in here so I paid him a visit now I'm going back." He walks away from me and I do the same.

"Hey King" he says and I turn to him.

"Yeah?"

"Happy Birthday." With that, he continues going his way. I take my phone out of my pocket and see the time m. It's 00:00 so it means it's my birthday. I walk to Ella's room and see her wide awake. I enter her room and she freezes.

"Hey, Ella. How are you?" I say and take the seat next to her bed.

"I've been better. How's Noe?"

"He's still in the operation room. Where were you going in that weather?" I say calmly.

"I was coming to see you."

"Tell me the truth."

"What I'm telling you the truth."

"Ok since your telling the truth. Who's Noe's real father?"

"How can you ask that? You're the only one that I've been with."

"Ok so if they do a paternity test it will say that I'm his father."

"Yes."

"Well okay, then I'm going to draw some blood for the test. After all, we are in the hospital."

"Leon stop."

"Why should I? Oh yeah, I should stop cause he's not my son."

"Please stop. I'm sorry" she says under her breath