Chapter 68

👑 Mia 👑

The morning after the bachelorette party...

"Mia wake up we are going to be late. I know you were busy last night but chop-chop." I open my eyes but I have the worst headache of all time. What did I do last night? I get up and rub my head. I look at myself in the mirror I look awful. I walk to the l bathroom but stop. I walk back to the mirror and inspect my neck.

"VANESSA" I yell and she comes running.

"I have a hickey on my neck. I repeat I have a fucking hickey on my neck. Who gave me this?"

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask Soph since you ran out with her."

"WHAT? Nessa think a little, Sohpia wouldn't give me a hickey. And where were you?"

"Mia we were all drunk. Sophia was in the spa since she's pregnant. I was dancing with some dude and you came to me not feeling good. We went together to the bathroom you threw up a little then we went back to the bar. I ordered you some water and I went to the girls to inform them that we were living but when you come to me and say that you talked to Sophia and she was on her way to the club and she was outside. And you walked out of there. Don't you remember?"

"If I would I wouldn't ask you. Ohh I feel so bad. I might have cheated on Leon. Oh, I hate myself."

"Mia calm down maybe you bumped into something. Or you hurt yourself. But now we have to go downstairs for breakfast."

"You go I feel embarrassed. How can I see Sophia when I cheated on her brother. I feel so ashamed. I'm going to take a long bath and I'm gonna try to remember what happened yesterday."

"Ok, I'll send you some hotel service and medicine for your headache." She says and walks out of my room. I go straight to the bathroom and turn on the faucet. While I wait for the tub to fill up I put my hair in a bun and put on a face mask. I get in the bath a relax now what happened yesterday.

Let's start from the beginning...

We land in Miami and drive to the Four Season. We order some hotel service and started to get ready. Since I didn't prepare my luggage I don't know what they put in it. Vanessa comes into the room and shows me my outfit for tonight. It's a Nensi Dojaka layered mini dress, some Paris Texas point-toe leather boots, a Louis Vuitton vintage bag, Tiffany and Co link earrings, and a gold Rolex. I quickly got dressed and we all took some shots. Big mistake.

We say goodbye to Sophia since she's going to a spa

We say goodbye to Sophia since she's going to a spa. Looks like Vanessa ordered a party van. We took some shots there and danced till we arrive at the nightclub. We get in and we were brought to the V.I.P area. The girls and Vanessa ordered us some drinks and shots. So we keep drinking and we move our way to the dance floor. This is where it gets foggy.

Think Mia think...

I remember feeling sick and Vanessa bringing me to the bathroom where I did throw up. We walked back to the bar and ordered me a glass of water. She says something and walks away.

Now... 

I hop out of the bath and drain the water. I get in the shower and turn on the water. Okay now, let's get back to the story.

...

I remember a guy coming my way and he whispered something to me. I went to Vanessa and lied to her. That I was going back to the hotel with Sophia but in reality, I was going with this guy. I don't remember his name. We head back to our room and luckily Sophia isn't here.

"Leon baby let's go to my room." I pull the guy to my room. Leon? Was that his name? Wise thinking Mia. I remember him kissing my neck but after that, it's all black.

Fuck I've cheated on my husband to be. I feel so bad I can't marry him now. Leon doesn't deserve a cheater. I hop out of the shower and put on the same sweatpants and hoodie I wore on the plane. I see the food Nessa brought I seat and reflect on my decisions. How am I going to tell Leon that the wedding is off?

We are heading back home earlier than expected. We land and Leon sent a chauffeur for me. I say goodbye to the girls and hop into the car. It was a long silent drive and we pull up to the house. I thanked the chauffeur got my luggage and go inside the house. I see cleaning ladies and Susie who are cleaning the house. 

"Miss. Mia, how are you? We are finishing up no worries. Leon is in your room."

"Hey, Susie. No worries take your time." I smile at them and walk upstairs to my room. Standing in front of our room's door holding my tears. I'm going to break you with the love of my life. I still can't believe that I cheated on him. I open the door and a naked Leon walks out of the bathroom. It's going to be a hard goodbye.

"Mon trésor tou finally came. I missed you." He comes to hug me but I stop him. "Can you cover up please?" I say and he laughs.

"You've seen it before and tasted it before. So why are acting shy now?" I look at him and he covers up. "What's going on?"

"Please sit down first." He sits down on the bed and I sit beside him. I turn to him and I look into his eyes. I was about to speak when I see a purple bruise on his neck. Hmm, it looks like a hickey. I move his head a little to see the bruise and it is a hickey.

"You cheated on me?" I say

"What?" He looks back at me.

"You cheated on me?" I speak a little louder. "No, I did not."

"Then what's this on your neck. Or did Matt give it to you?"

"Don't you remember?"

"What?"

"That I came in Miami and we went back to your room and made out for a while. You called me Leon. Were you that drunk? I even put you in bed and told you I was going back to NYC. You said ok baby I love you. Don't you remember?"

"So I gave that to you?" he shakes his head. "We went together to my room." I said, "That's what happened."

"So I didn't cheat on you." I jump and hug him. He pushes me a little. "You were that drunk and walked out with a guy to go to your room. What if that wasn't me? What if it was another guy?"

"I would break our engagement l. That's why we came back earlier. I felt really bad and disgusted with myself. I'm so sorry I promise you to not drink that much ever. Can you forgive me?"

"I don't know. We have to wait and see." He gets up but I take his arm and stop him. "Please baby forgive me."

"Maybe"

"Maybe I can do something you'll like." I say. "Like what" I get up and trace my fingers along his body. I know he likes it. I pull my hoodie off and I stand before him in his favorite lingerie. I put it on for good luck and I mentally high-five myself. I see a bulge that the towel can't hide. I look at him with my puppy eyes and start kissing his chest and moving down. I look up at him and he looks at me and his eyes have changed colors. I've paid attention when he's horny and angry his eyes turn a deep blue color. But in a normal his eyes are like two gems they're a light blue but with a hint of green. I love my blue/grayish eyes but Leons are literally like two gems. I just love them. I put my hands on his towel knot I look up and give him a smirk.

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,

Summer😘