Chapter 33

👑 Mia 👑

"What are you doing here?"

"Actually I wanted to ask you the same thing, gorgeous." says Matt

"Well Matt I'm actually applying for the PA job." I say and cross my arms.

"Well that won't be a problem for you. I also heard about your eng-"

"We should talk about this somewhere else." I say.

"Well that will be a story for another day cause I have to go to my own company. But let's meet again soon. Here's my number. Call me." He says and gives me a his business card.

"I really have to go now so bye. Leon's office is at the end of the corridor" he says and walks away.

I walk to the end like Matt said and I see a lot of people, most of them girls. And a good amount of these women were dressed like they were going to a party or something. Not like they are trying to get a job. I walk to a desk where a girl, a little older than me, was typing something on her computer.

"Hi, excuse me but when is Mr.King meeting us?" I ask nicely.

"Just sit there like the others and I will call you." She said not so nicely but more like I was bothering her.

I walk back to the girls and take a seat as I waited for my name to be called. I look around and those girls who are going to a party after this for sure and at 12:00 pm are touching up their makeup some with powder some with lipgloss and a girl was reapplying her mascara. It's exactly 10:30 like Leon said the mean girl came and called one of few man here. Ten minutes passed and the guy came out of the office and one of the party girls went inside. Not even 5 minutes passed and she came out crying. And another after another went inside and came out crying or on the edge. I'm the only one there left and his secretary called me. I walk towards the office door and knock. I hear his voice and went in. As I got in he walked towards me and closed the door behind. He showed me to a seat and sat. Leon on the other hand was seating/leaning in front of me in his desk.

"So Mia what do you think of the office building?" He says and crosses his arms and leans back a little.

"I'm sorry Mr.King but I don't understand. I'm here for the PA job and I don't see that as a question to ask. So please sir, ask me questions about work related stuff."

"Ok then Miss.Miller. Tell me a little bit about yourself." He says and looks directly into my eyes as he's searching for something.

"Well I'm not passionate about work when I'm surrounded by people. And I don't work hard for things that I like." I say trying to test him.

"Ok then. Why Do You Want This Job?"

"Actually sir I don't want this job cause I think you don't care about employers and I hear that you have a fiancé poor her cause she will spend all the time alone be careful woman these days may cheat." I say winking at him.

"Why Should We Hire You?" He said angrily.

"I'm saying that you shouldn't hire me cause I will not do anything that you gonna say but quite the opposite." I say and smile.

"Mia stop this shit right now." He said angrily leaning towards me with his arms on the chair handles trapping me between him.