Chapter 57

👑 Mia 👑

*Alarm sound*

...

*Alarm sound*

...

*Alarm sound*

"Bloody hell shut that alarm."Leon moves and puts his head under his pillow. I turn off the alarm and look at the alarm clock. Oh it's 7:30... HOLY SHIT IT'S 7:30 THE TEST STARTS IN HALF AN HOUR. I jump out of bed like a big earthquake hit and ran to the bathroom. Leon jumps too. "What happened?"

"I'm late."

"As in period late or late for class?"

"Late for class and what?! Just sleep, I need to get going." he lays again and put his pillow on his head. I walk out of the bathroom and I see Leon's black hoodie and put on some black leggings too. I look around for my glasses when I see a peekaboo of Leons abs. Uff...snap out of it. What was I looking for?...Abs...I mean glasses. Here they are. Now I need to call an Uber.

I ran down the stairs to put my sneakers on and look for an Uber. 25 minutes oh hell no. I guess I have to take my car but I don't want to show off. I can park somewhere else. I take my shoulder bag, my keys and ran to my car. I drive off to my high school. As I'm 5 minutes away from my school but there's not a single parking space. Well it's only 10 minutes till class so I guess no one is on the yard. I drive in the parking lot and see a free parking place but it's in front of the school. I look around and no ones around so if I quickly park and ran inside no one will know. Fortunately for me there's no one in the halls so I better go straight to class. I walk past dean office and she walk out of her office.

"Mia long time no see right."

"Oh hello Mrs.Knight. Yes long time no see I'm here for the semesters final test."

"I thought I might see you so I was prepared. You are in class 15B. Can you come to my office after the test?"

"Yeah of course. But I have to get going."

"Yeah of course.Good luck."

"Thank you" we parted ways and I walk to my class.

...

I drop my pen and get up. After 3 and a half hours I'm finally done with my test. I walk out of the class and turn my phone on again. I see text from Leon, Crazy friend nr.1 and 2. I guess I should answer Leon first.

The Devil: Good morning Mon trésor. I'm sorry that I didn't kiss you this morning . I know you will see this when you finish class. I know you did amazing and if you are up to it maybe you can come over later so we can get lunch together.

Me: Good morning love. I hope I did well. I will text you if I'll come for lunch.

I send the text and walk into the deans office. I hope this isn't the same meeting we keep having. The one I think it's better for you to come back to school. Usually it's over the phone and it ends with ok I understand but please reconsider. I walk in her office and meet her secretary mrs.Knox. "Hello mrs.Knox. How are you?"

"Mia dear. I'm fine dear how are you?"

"I'm good thank you. How are the kids?"

"Oh the twins are good thank you. What's up with you?"

"Oh nothing special. Mrs.Knight said to meet her here."

"Oh yeah Leah informed me that you will come over. She's in her office."

"Then I will see you later." I knock on the door and walk inside. "Mrs.Knight are you free to talk?"

"Mia please sit down."I take a seat in front of her. She leans in her chair and looks at me.