Chapter 18

👑 Mia 👑

But I guess I wasn't alone......

As I walked faster to get out of the reception I felt a cold liquid on my body. But I don't know were it came from and who did this.

As I turned around to see the person I knew I felt something that she would do this.

Amanda!

"I'm sorry for you being so stupid but why the fuck did you do this to me?"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there I'm so clumsy. But I guess it's karma and you know that old saying karma is a bitch."

Tf not today I'm sorry for her but actually no she messed with the wrong person and at the wrong time.

"Amanda why are you being such a bitch. Oh I guess you are one and so if you don't mind go to your minions and ask them to fix your face oh I guess that's the job of plastic surgery doctor but I know that he won't be able to."

With that finally out I felt relieved.

But I felt hands around my neck and I couldn't breathe but I now some karate for just like moments like this. I turned my body and punched her lightly in the stomach even though I wanted to do more and she dropped on the floor. I guess she didn't knew that my father had taught me that move.

I felt strong arms around me and pulling me away from her. I thought it was Leon but I was incorrect. It was actually Chris.

"What the hell happened there and how did you know that move? Are you okay? My grandma is going to kill me if something happens to you? Also If she doesn't then I will kill my self for not coming earlier."

I knew he was talking but I just was lost of words. I was catching my breath and putting my hands on my neck and just leaving them there. If it wasn't for my father how taught me that move maybe I would be laying there maybe dead or nearly fainting.

I hear people talking and Chris pulled me closer so they wouldn't see us hiding.

What's up with this brother's they always pull you closer.

As people were talking to Amanda I'm sure that she told them that I did it. But I'm not 100% sure that she can speak at the moment.
I watch as her minions bring her water and ice.

At that moment it hit me the wedding. I hope that Sophia won't get angry with me.

Leon came into the picture he was walking towards Amanda but didn't stop at her he was searching for something. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I completely forgot that Chris was here.

"Chris I'm sorry that I wasn't speaking to you. I just want to say that thank you for helping me and my dad actually taught me that move. And I don't think that Mrs. King would do anything but also don't try killing your self for not getting at the right moment you came perfectly."

"So you were listening, OK then I just wanted to tell you that Leon is looking for you."

As soon as I heard his name I wanted to change the subject.

"Actually why were you outside and how did you found me?"

"I see what you did there changing subject's but OK I got a call from one of the clubs and just heard your voice and then I saw you so I started walking towards you so I could take you away from her but after she put her hand on your neck I started running but you defend yourself."

"I'm so embarrassed your sister will hate me for ruining her wedding reception. This is why I didn't want to come here I don't fit in with these people."

"I'm sure that Soph won't hate you and maybe she will thing this as a good laugh plus we all siblings hate Amanda after what she did but our families are close that's why she's here."

My phone started to ring and I saw that the caller id was Leon but I couldn't speak to him.

You are probably asking why the f I'm scared but that was the first "romantic" thing that has ever happen to me. I even don't know what to call it and I just feel awkward.

"Hey Chris can you  just text Leon that I'm with you and OK just don't tell him where we're going."

"Ok but where are we going?"

"Ah that's a surprise" I say taking his hand and we were walking to the stable.

When we arrived I saw bubble again and I was completely different then before now I felt happy not awkward or embarrassed. Just happy.

"Hey Mia we should really go back, Leon hasn't stopped calling me."

"Ok I think so too but I'm going to call a Uber  tho and go home. I've had enough of drama I just don't want to upset your sister."

"Don't worry about that but I don't think that there will be any Uber right now. Plus I don't think that someone is going to let you go home alone."

"Maybe I'll steal a car and drive myself."

"Yeah god thinking now let's go back to the party."

After a few minutes....
Everything was normal everyone was dancing or eating. From a distance I saw Leon on his phone he looked angry. Just as I finished that thought were locked eyes but I turned to Chris.

"Here comes trouble" says Chris

I'm praying that he won't cause a scene.

I could feel that he was behind me I don't know how but I just did.

"Come with me outside now" he says with his British accent.

He continued to walk and I was walking behind him. He turned at a corner and pulled me to him. He put me against a wall and just stared at my eyes.

"Where were you?" He says breathing heavily.

I stayed silent still in shock just how close we were.

"Answer me Mia, please"he continued to say

"I was the stable with Chris."

"What happened there are you OK now?" He says still really close to my face.

"I'm OK now I was in shock that's why I didn't answer the phone."

As I said that he looked at my lips and I felt my heart beating faster.

"I'm goad that you're okay. But next time don't you dare don't answer your phone." And with that he stood up straight and put space between us.

"I'm sorry but who says that there's going to be a next time?"

"I think your heart says the opposite." He says smirking at me.

I feel my face getting red as a tomato but I just brushes it off.

"Leon would you mind me leaving early (it's 4:30) because I'm not feeling good."

"Finally you said something I've been dreaming about this since the beginning but I'm driving."

"No no I didn't mean that I meant that I will call a Uber and go home."

"I'm sorry do you think that my grandma would let me leave you alone with a stranger at 4:30 in the morning. Now go say bye to anyone that you want to and meet me at the parking lot."

"Ok." With that he left to go to the car and I went the opposite way towards the reception.

After a few hugs and goodbyes......

"Finally you came I was getting ready to come and get you."

"No need for that."

With that our road back home.....

Please don't forget to vote and share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋