Chapter 31

🏆 Leon 🏆
After the proposal we got inside the house and had some drinks. That was okay. They were excited for another family wedding. Good thing I'm not the bride cause they always go overboard with every little detail. Contrary to what you would assume, I would love a small wedding with only my family her, family and our closest friends. When my mum and Nana started talking about stories from my childhood, I knew I had to close this party down. My mum insisted on staying and she showed us my old room. I rarely come anymore. Now I'm in the bathroom. I just got out of the shower so I wrap a towel around waist. I'm opening up a new toothbrush when a text from Chris saying that he found out who the secret admirer is comes up.

Now I know who it is but I can't do anything yet.

After I'm finished I open the door and see Mia staring at me. I walk towards her but I'm sure she doesn't realize that I'm in front of her. So as she realizes I get down on both knees. She was in shock. I look at her lips, from the moment we had our first kiss that's the only thing that I've thought about. I laugh at myself. Since when has a girl wrapped me around her finger?(Well I know the last time but you don't 😉. you'll know soon enough.) She looks down at my lips then back up at my eyes. I brought my thumb up to her lips and moved closer to her.

She closes her eyes but I move to her neck that has been calling my name since I saw her tonight. I kissed up her neck to her earlobe and I bit it. And out of surprise she let out a moan. That was a wake up call for me. I need to wrap this up or I won't be able to stop. I moved to her ear and whispered "Next time be careful. You may slip from your drool that's on the floor." I say, and get up and into bed. I see her, looking at me in shock. I just smile from here.

"Leon can you please help me with a t-shirt? I didn't expect I would spend the night here." She says shyly and I laugh.

"So you think that will work right? Hahaha that's funny. You think that no one used that trick with me? So you need a t-shirt. I get up and bring that to you and then 'Leon please help me with my dress!' Nice try. If you want a shirt, they're over there on the second drawer." I said getting back on the new email that my secretary just sent about some deal.

I see her searching for a t-shirt from the corner of my eye so I get back to my phone.

"Hey can you do me a favor and go to Sophia to get some makeup wipes?" She says

"No, go get it yourself." I say without even looking at her.

"Leon, please I don't want to sleep with my makeup on." She says.

"No like I said go get it yourself." I again.

I hear the bathroom door locking and the water starting. I guess she forgot about her precious wipes. After some minutes I finished the email and sent it back. The water is still on but I guess I should get her makeup wipes cause I'm gonna spend a year with her. At least we can try to get along. 'Even though she's just a gold digger' shut up mind she's going to get money either way. So I get up from my bed and walk towards Sophia's room. I knock on the door and she comes out with a robe.

"I don't want to know what you were doing but Mia needs some makeup wipes." I say

"Awww already in the husband role you're so cute. Now wait a min for the wipes." She moves from the door frame. 30 seconds passed and she came right back. "Here now go to your fiancé." She said and closed the door. 'I guess someone was in a rush' that's my sister ew stop saying that.

I walk back into the room and see that Mia is still in the bathroom. I walk to the door and hear that she's talking but can't hear a thing from the water. I knock on the door and she opens it, dressed with only black lingerie.

"Can I help you with something?" She says and leans in the door frame.

I look her up and down, tracing every curve that I could see. And she looked like angels made her. I don't usually care for body structure. Many complain ablut cellulite or stretch marks, but they're normal. Every woman should be comfortable with her own body. I saw her at the wedding with that dress and she looked like an angel but right now I don't even know how I'm controlling myself.

"Take a picture it will last longer." She says.

"I was thinking about it. But then I remembered it's you. Btw here's your makeup wipes. Don't think too much of the gesture. I just don't want my fiancé to have acne on her face." I say trying to speak normally even though I want to kiss her and hear that sexy moan again. I give her her precious wipes and move to the bed again hoping that the little dude would calm down.

She closes the door and I get back to my phone, trying not to get distracted from the sexiest woman I have ever seen. I hear the shower running. 'Imagine her under the running water' shut the fuck up brain. I need to calm down not the opposite.

She opens the door of the bathroom. I was paying attention but she doesn't need to know that. She walks past me and 'accidentally' drops something. She bends over so she could pick it up but she was picking it up so fucking slowly. As her fingers touched the cloth I couldn't wait anymore. I picked her up and threw her onto the bed and now she's under me. I like this view. I can see that she wasn't expecting that.

"What do you think you're doing? Get off me." She says but I didn't even budge.

I went the crook of her neck and kissed the same spot that made her moan earlier. I needed to hear that thing again. So I started sucking and kissing it. I know that she was trying not to moan at the pleasure so I need to do something else. I traveled my hand inside her shirt and traced her stomach up to her breast. And the moan that she was trying to hold in escaped her lips. I think that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I moved from the crook of my neck where I left a hickey for the other men at my office to see that she's taken and got up. I went to the bathroom to take a long cold shower.

I finished my cold shower and I open the bathroom door. Just as I was about to get into bed I see that Mia wasn't in. But I see her on the floor with a pillow and a blanket.

"What are you doing there? Are you really gonna sleep there?" I said.

She don't respond to me, just turns to the other side.

"Yeah really adult-like. Oh, sorry, forgot that you're a little kid." I says and laugh.

"Oh right where it hits, my age." She says and laughs.

"Come to bed or I'm coming and picking you up. And remember the time that I picked you up." I say.

She turns to the other side and I mumble. "I think she likes when I pick her up" I put carry her bridal style.

"What rights do you have for picking me up and throwing me on the bed when I don't want to? Who do you think you are?" She says almost screaming.

"Stop. we're gonna go to the office tomorrow and I don't want a headache. Also I'm posting our photo on my instagram." I say, getting into bed and posting our photo.

"What do you mean by we are going to the office tomorrow? I have work in the morning." She says surprised.

"Talk tomorrow about that. Now sleep." I say and turn to the other side. And after that sleep came over me but 'someone' was haunting my dreams.