Chapter 42

👑 Mia 👑

I take a hot long shower to get off every bad thought that I have gathered today. Walking to the closet I feel relaxed and ready for a warm bowl of soup. I decide to wear some comfortable PJ.

I put on some comfy slippers and walk downstairs. I can smell the chicken from here. Walking into the kitchen I was surprised by Leon's cooking. He looks so hot. I wish right now that this marriage was real and he would cook this for me. Omg his veins on his arms where were they before. After finishing checking him out I look at him again but this time he was already looking at me. I was caught checking him out.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He says winking and I know he's just copying me.

"Aww, you're so cute. You thought that I was checking you out. I was looking if you would put something in the chicken."

"Don't worry my love I put that inside while you were checking me out," he said and I walked closer to him.

"When did you learn to cook?"

"Well living in London I didn't have many friends to hang out so my grandma taught me different recipes. But I took a long break when I started football or what you call soccer here. And then after starting football I meet different people and after that, I went out a lot. So yeah. Sometimes I cook for myself when I think that I'm starting to forget recipes. But I'm always wrong. Now help me set the table." He hands me the table cloth.

"Can't we just eat on the island?"

"Whatever you want. Ok, then can you stir this so I can get the cheese. It's béchamel so don't stop stirring. Okay?" Like I didn't know that. I take the spoon and stir.

He comes back with the cheese and grains it in the sauce. And I keep stirring as he grains.

He moves and takes some fresh basil and chops those up and puts it in the béchamel. Leon moves behind me. So now his front is against my back.

Leon takes the pan away from the stove and pours it over a tray filled with pasta. After finishing it he puts it inside the oven.

"Can you please take those bowls over there and bring them over here."

"Those white bowls over there?"

"Yes."

...

Dinner was amazing I don't know if there is something that he can't do. But I won't say that to him cause we don't want to feed his ego.

"What did you think of the chicken soup and the pasta?"

"Thank you for the soup I really needed it. And for the pasta one day you should teach me."

"You did most of the work so you know the most. But anytime. Now, how about we go and see a movie in the theater?"

"Ok but I'm going to pick the movie," I say and pick up the plate and move to the sink to wash them. He helps me finish the dishes while I clean them he dried and put them in place.

We walked to the theater room and when we walked in I lay down and OMG the best couch ever. Am I in a cloud or something so comfortable. I look over and see Leon staring at me laughing.

"You like the couch." He says laughing

"Yeah it's just like a cloud but why are you asking?"

"Well, it better because it's called a cloud couch. And for how I know that you liked the couch well that's going to be a secret. Now would you like something else than popcorn? Maybe gummy bears, sour patch, kisses, Twizzlers, or whatever you want."