Chapter 6

👑 Mia 👑

After Liam dropped me off I went inside and met the lovely Mrs King.

"Good morning Mrs. King. I thought you wouldn't be in today that's why I said see you on Wednesday. Also I'm sorry that I'm late but my mother went into labor last night and had a emergency C-section so I spent all night in the hospital."

"No problem dear. I hope your mother and little brother are doing well. If you want to take the day off you can, don't worry."

"Oh thank you but I'm fine plus I love working here, so I don't have a problem with staying."

"OK dear but if you want to take a break just tell me."

Mrs. King is the nicest person. I love her sometimes I wish she was my grandma. She always makes me feel loved and welcomed since the first day I started here. She always says to me that she loves me like her daughter.

"Mia by the way my nephews are coming today because we're going to their sisters bridal shower. So if they come can you tell me please"

"Yes no problem"

"OK thank you dear I'll be in my office"

After that I continued working.

Hours later...

It's 10:30 and the coffee shop is empty so i decided to call Nessa.

"Hi Nessa, what's up?"

"Hi babe nothing much I took the day off today. And I was thinking of going shopping."

"Shopping again but you already have everything plus even the designers send you their collection before they hit the store's"

"OK OK stop accusing me I'm not going to shop for me I'm going furniture shopping for our new apartment"

"Our apartment? Nessa I told you that I'm not going to move in with you if I cannot pay rent."

"No you didn't say that you are not you just told me that you are going to think about it"

"OK Nessa did I tell you that my mother went into labor and so I took her to the hospital, and she had a emergency C-section that took 2 hours"

"Oh shit. Are they OK now?"

"Yeah but listen I need a favor?"

"Anything for you boo"

"OK so I didn't have time to go home today and your home can you bring me something to wear?"

"That's it I thought it would be something else"

"What were you thinking? And you now asking for stuff is not something I like to do."

"It was nothing important. So I'll be there soon max 10 minutes."

"OK drive safe. Love you."

"Love you too"

After 10 minutes exactly.....

"The bad bitch is in the house" everyone turned and watched her.

"Ok nothing to see anymore turn around and continue with your shit"

"Hey Sarah can you please cover my shift so I can change?"

"Yeah go change no problem"

Nessa came and gave me a bag full of clothes.

(But without the sunglasses and bag)

"Nessa I'm not going to wear this, do you have something not designer with you?"

"Babe do you know me at all? Do you think i have something not designer in my closet. Please come outside so I can see my masterpiece."

I open the door of the bathroom and walk out. I look at Vanessa standing there watching me speechless.

"Mia you look so hot right now if I wasn't straight I would totally smash."

I blushed at the comment.

"Miaa can you come here for a moment?" Mrs. King asks.

"Coming"I said to her.

"Nessa can you please wait for me in the car, and we can go eat something."

"OK don't take to long"

I walk to meet Mrs. King.

Beside her stand two guys that must be her nephews.

"Mia these are my nephews Chris and Leon"

They turn to greet me.

Holy mother of God its them..

To be continued...

Please don't forget to vote and  share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋