Chapter 61

👑 Mia 👑

  🎄 Christmas Day 🎄

I open my eyes and I feel warmth. I realized Leon's is big spooning me. I pick up my phone and it's 10:30. We are late. "Leon it's 10:30 we have to get up." He doesn't move. "Leon I mean it. We have to get going." Still nothing well I have to get up. I try getting up and moving his arm. He doesn't let me go but he tightens his arm. So he's conscious. Ok then. I open my phone to clock, I press the alarm and choose my ringtone.

It rings...

...

...

The second it stops I put the phone next to my ear. "Good morning babe. I have to call you later. He's in here with me." I wait a sec or two. "Ok then love you. Kisses." And close my phone. I put it on the nightstand and sneak a peek at Leon. He's already looking at me. I smile "Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Who were you talking to?"

"I slept good too. Now please remove your arm so I can go to the bathroom."

"Mia why are you ignoring my question. Who were you talking to?"

"I used the clock app to make the ringtone and faked the call. Now remove your arm."

"Why would you do that?"

"You were fake sleeping. Now move." He removes his arm and I go straight to the bathroom.

...

We finish eating breakfast and I thought yesterday was a caos. Today we have a new definition for caos. There are people getting in and out of the house. People talking with their walkie-talkie, some bringing chairs in and more decorations. Leon looks unbothered by this caos. I guess his used to this caos. Me on the other hand am not so I'm impressed by all of these.

Sophia comes down the stairs and she's talking with someone on the phone. I hear that she's giving direction to someone. She walks to the front door and yells at someone. We hear luggages and wheals. I take a look and there are people who I think are stylists and makeup artists. Sophia points to the elevator and they all move to that direction. She turns to my direction and she spots me. "Mia come on we have to get ready. We are already late." She says and walks back up the stairs. I look at Leon "Duty calls. Good luck with everything. I hear it's a bigger caos than downstairs." He says. "Aw how sweet of you. If you need anything call me." I say and run up the stairs.

The upstairs hall is full of luggages, bags, clothing racks and steamers. Someone takes my name and points me to my room. Five people follow me inside the room. They lay out their things and I stay still. A guy takes out a measuring tape and measures me. They need my measurements for the fitting. I guess they have different sizes for us. "Now miss we are going to bring some dresses in your size. Please go and take a shower so we can start with the hair and skincare." I do as he says and I hop in the shower and I take a quick shower.

...

We are finally done. With the whole makeup and the outfit is chosen. It's 5:30 now and I've been sitting on the makeup chair for about 5 hours. The party starts at 7 so we decided to put on the dress later on. I felt like a model getting ready. With a whole crew taking care of me. We decided to go with a natural makeup look. And for the hair it was a hard decision between a low bun and sleek back hair. In the end we chose the sleek back hair cause the bun with the dress would age me a little. Now I'm drinking a smoothie because I don't want to ruin my lipstick but I'm starving.

I go and visit Vanessa in her room. She's still getting her makeup done. She started a little later than me. It looks like she chose to do a winged eye and a blood red lipstick. And her her hair she chose the blowout hairstyle. I see a black silk dress on the hanger. I see her eating a salad not caring about the lipstick. She looks at me. "Mia you look like a doll. Do you have any makeup on?"