Chapter 2

Thanks for not bailing... I hope you stick around❤️

I surprisingly get here on time. I've worked here for a long time but I still want to look responsible and hardworking. But my timing was not the only surprise, my best friend Liam is leaning in the doorway blocking me from entering the coffee house. Just what I needed right now.

 Just what I needed right now

"Morning Liam. I see that you're waiting for the gorgeous Mia, the gossip on the streets say that she usually comes and opens this coffee house around this hour and that she's prettier in person that in pictures." I laugh as I search for my keys in my bag.

"Actually I was waiting for my cup of coffee but I guess this gorgeous girl it's not really smart. But that's what you get when you get to much into gossips. Now miss I want my coffee so I can get to work."

"Well sir if you just move your intellectual ass I would be more than happy to serve you your cup of coffee."he looks so happy. I don't like that let's change that. He moves from the doorframe and I unlock the front door. "Oh just so you know I'm doing that cause it's my job I wouldn't get that happy if I were you. Now can you give me a hand here or is that to much to ask?"

"Yes Ms.Mia I would like to help you. Wouldn't want my principessa to feel alone inside this big palace, now would I? "

I gave him a blank stare "Well whenever she shows up I'll be in the back getting some to go cups."I say smirking but just as I was about to move he took my arm and pulled me to him. "Principessa I spend 5 min listening to you so move your cute ass and make me a cup of coffee. I'm already going to be late. But I promise to deal with your attitude later." He said smirking I want to slap that smirk from his face but right now I'm on work hours. I guess I have to schedule it later on. I move behind the counter to make his precious coffee and when I finish making it he quickly paid and went to work. That means that I should get back to work as well.

.....

I finish my job just in time for my lunch with Nessa. I untied my apron and hang it. I better tell Mrs.King that I'm leaving. She came in a little later then usual but who knows what's going on in her life. Just out of respect I'm going to inform her that I'm going to leave. You might ask that why would I be working in a coffee house when I need money to support my family. Well the first thing is that I love coffee and working here is a dream for me. The second thing is that this is an upcoming place cause of the location and the interior design. Mrs.King designed it herself she mixed rustic, modern and greenery to this old abandoned shop and turned it into something great.

I knock on the door, I open slowly and put my head inside the room first. "Hey Mrs.King just wanted to say that I'm want to head out a little earlier today. Is that a problem?"

"Hello dear. Yes you can go have fun but before you leave can you sign this contract. It's about your insurance nothing to special just my lawyer send me the new version. I was going to call you all later but since you're leaving do you mind signing it now? If it is, then you can sign it tomorrow."

"No no I don't mind." She hands me the papers. I take the pen and sign without reading. I have no reason to not trust her. "Well I'll see you on Wednesday."

I said goodbye to my coworkers and walk towards the diner where we decided to have lunch. Good thing is that the diner it's only 5 minutes away from the coffee house.

Hii 😊

Are you liking the story?

What do you think of Liam and Mia?

And do you like Liam and Vanessa?

Please don't forget to vote and share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋