Chapter 55

👑 Mia 👑
Birthday part 1
I open my eyes and the light beaming into our room. By the looks of it, it's going to be a sunny day. I turn to the other side with my eyes closed. Why did I have to wake up this early? 'You don't know the time though.' Well, it's morning, so it's early. I move my arm to Leons' side of the bed but it's empty. I open my eyes and see a huge bouquet of flowers. Not just flowers but my favorite flowers. Peonies and blush pink roses. I get up and smell the bouquet of flowers. What is this? An acrylic card.

Mon trésor,
I wish you the happiest birthday. I'm sorry that you started your birthday on a sad note learning about my past but I wouldn't have shared it with anyone else. There's a little scavenger hunt all over the house. Wait until the end to get ready. I can't wait to see you tonight.

P.s the first gift is somewhere in our room. You like to go there especially when you need to clear your thoughts.

Well, let's first look in the bathroom. I get up from the bed I leave my flowers in the bed they're heavy. I open the bathroom door and go to the tub but there's nothing. Well, I guess it's on the balcony then. I better get something to wear. I get a fluffy robe and I open the balcony door. A cold wind blows directly at me. It's a white birthday like always.  I look around and see a bag behind a chair. I walk fast and get the bag and I hop inside so I can open it in peace, not freezing.  I hop on the bed again and I exam the bag. Its Dior. What now? I take out the large Dior box and slowly untie the bow enjoying every second. I slowly lift the box and a Dior dusk bag. I can see clearly that inside here he bought me a bag. I open the dusk bag and I pull out the bag that I loved. I know it from heart that's a Dior BOOK TOTE. I promised myself that one day I will buy it with my own money but I guess Leon beat me to it. There's a note on the box.

'Turn the bag for a surprise then look inside the bag for the next clue

'Turn the bag for a surprise then look inside the bag for the next clue.' I do as the note says and I turn the bag around and I'm shocked. Mia King is engraved in the back of the bag. Say what now? I'm speechless. I wonder how much did he pay for this bag and for the engraving? I look inside the bag and there's another acrylic card in here.

Amante,
I'm sorry that I put the bag outside in the cold. I planed something cute in my head but the weather made it impossible. But I hope you like the bag and I hope you'll use it often. For the next present, I need you to go downstairs and put those poor flowers in a vase. I know you better than you think.  The next clue is a little hard. Except the bed next to me, where's another place you love to lay.

He knows me well. Who would know that the famous Leon King would know me this well and most importantly he put on a scavenger hunt for me. I take the bouquet and walk down the stairs and divide the flowers and put them in different vases. I will decide later where to put them all. Now let's find the other present. He said another place I like to lay except next to him. That's true but I will never accept it. No one needs to feed his ego. It's already huge.' That's not the only part that's huge.' stop it brain. Now let's think about my present. I think it's in the cinema room. He knows that I spend time there. I go down the stairs to the cinema room. There's another acrylic card on the table. I take the card and seat on the couch.