Chapter 47

👑 Mia 👑

I open my eyes and my head is hurting so bad. I don't remember how much I drank. Someone moves next to me but his head is under his pillow. Please be Leon please, please. I move the pillow and see that it's Leon and I let out a breath I didn't know that I was holding. I feel a little cold. Fuck I'm only wearing my lingerie. Did I lose my virginity while being drunk? I don't think so cause with what I know Leon wouldn't take advantage of me. Or would he? I wish I would remember the end of the night.

Flashback

We just got back to our hotel room to get ready for dinner. We all decided to wear something formal and I'm certain that Collin packed me something fancy. As I rummage in my luggage I finally found something for tonight. I take the black silk dress and hang it to the hook in the bathroom so I could steam it. I put on a robe and start with my skincare after that I hope in the shower. I quickly finish and decided to straighten my hair. 

I put on the dress and it feels so nice against my body. Quickly put some mascara on and some lipgloss. I walk out of the bathroom and look at Leons' back while he's butting up his shirt. His muscles flexed who turned the ac on? He turns around and looks me up and down when our eyes meet he smirks. He walks towards me but different from always I stay in the same place leaned in the bathroom door frame. He puts his arms near my head blocking me from moving away from him. Even though I wouldn't move it's better for his ego to not know that. I stare at his eyes as he's looking at my lips. I read somewhere that men like lipglosses better than lipstick even though it's sticky. He finally moves his gaze into my eyes we are now staring at each other.

"What am I going to do with you? I'm thinking of picking you up and throwing you the bed

"What am I going to do with you? I'm thinking of picking you up and throwing you the bed. Kissing every single part of your body but different from other times I won't stop this time. And if someone knocks they better walk fast cause I won't share you with anyone cause you're mine."

Believe me when I say this my heart was beating fast and my hands were starting to sweat but that's not the only part that was wet.

"Just say the words and I'm going to take all your worries away for the night and trust me when I say this it's going to be the best night of your life."

I open my mouth to accept the offer that he was bringing to the table but it wouldn't be us if no one interrupted us but this time Matt walked right into our room.

"Upss sorry lovebirds I just wanted to say that we are ready but I guess we're going without you to dinner."

"Well, that's up to mon trèsor. Mia, what are we going to do?" He said the second part near me with his husky voice. I feel my knees that are about to collapse.

"Well, we are going to dinner cause I'm starving. Matt wait for us at the front door we are coming after you."

Matt walks out of our room and I turn my head to Leon who's already looking at me more to say staring.