Chapter 56

👑 Mia 👑

After we finished breakfast and Nessa pulled me to the spa and she wouldn't even let me get dressed. We were in the elevator with me naked underneath the hotel robe Nessa with a full outfit and with two other guys. Just imagine how I feel. They were talking to each other more whispering and they were looking my way. I cross my arms and Vanessa noticed.

"Listen, you too. You perverts either stop looking at her or I will take your eyeballs out with these hands. Just so you know I'm a lawyer, and I've seen all kinds of crime cover-ups and I know where they went wrong. Plus I'm a perfectionist it's in my blood."

As I stare at Nessa cause I wasn't excepting it. I look at them now and they look Pale. Well, that's how Nessa makes you feel when she lawyers up. Lucky for them the elevator stops and the doors open. They ran away from us and they even bumped into each other as they get off.

"Bye, you pussies." She blows them a kiss and waves them goodbye. As the elevator doors close she starts to laugh.

"That wasn't even their floor." I join her and we laugh for a good minute. We arrive at the spa floor and she pulls me with her. I feel the belt of my robe loosen a bit with my other hand I hold my belt from untangling. We get inside a dressing room and I see Nessa taking a robe out of the closet.

"You could've worn the robe that was in our room."

"Well, I'm not sure if they clean those robes every single time someone checks out. But here they have too."

"Why didn't you tell me before I put this on?"

"Whatever, now listen he is going to start with a deep massage then we are going into a mud bath then a facial, and then back in the room. For the rest of the surprise."

After two hours of relaxing and enjoying our spa day. We just finished our facials and now we are on our way back to our hotel room to get ready for something. I still don't know what's going on but I think they might be throwing me a little dinner for my birthday. I guess I have to wait and see. Vanessa scans the card and the door opens. We walk in and see 4 people inside. Are we in the wrong room? I don't think so. So who are they?

"Vanessa, what's going on? Who are they? Please don't get offended." I ask her and also say to them.

"Well, they are here for us. I hired them for our hair and make-up. Now sit sit we are already late."

She pushes me to the chair and they start doing their job. We all talk together and gossip about normal stuff and just like that we are done. I look at my reflection and I love it. We went with a blowout hairstyle and a natural makeup look with a glossy lip the none sticky one. Vanessa went with a high ponytail and a smoky eye look with a red lip. Violet, Ava(the makeup artists), Fabio, and his assistant Olivia(the hairdressers) gather up their things. We say goodbye and they went their ways. Nessa opens the closet and brings out an oversized jacket and a long black dress.

"Leon wanted you to wear this over your dress. Now get dressed Leon and Chris are waiting for us in the restaurant."

"Is Matt coming?"

"Stop talking about him or I will start to think that you like him more than me."

"Well, it's about time you learn the truth."

"You bitch."I laugh and walk inside the bathroom to change. I put on the dress and look at myself in the mirror. Leon was right this dress is short. But other than that I love it. I look so sexy in it and strangely I feel confident in it. I walk out of the bathroom and see Nessa all dressed up and with my phone in her hand.

"Vanessa, what are you doing with my phone?"

"Well your phone started ringing and I picked it up but too late. Then after that, you got a message I thought it was from Leon but it was from Liam actually. Here." she hands me my phone and I open his messages.