Chapter 67

A few months later...

👑 Mia 👑

It's already April and these past few months have been packed. We opened two hotels and started construction for a hotel and some restaurants. Meetings with people from all over the world. I started school again and I am doing amazing. I've made a few friends and the bullies try being nice to me. That started the moment they knew about my money and of course my G-wagon. And to top all this I had to plan the wedding of the century. Luckily for me, I had the best fiancé, best friend, and planner to help me.

Not to mention that Carol (my mom) tried getting in contact with me. She got no answer then she came to our office but I hid. I'm not hiding cause I'm scared or something. I'm just not ready to talk to her just because she doesn't deserve it.

So yeah that's a quick recap of the months and we are two weeks away from the big day. Leon and I have grown closer each day. Just last week Leon surprised me with a picnic in our backyard. He prepared everything from the food to the decor which was some fairy lights and a blanket. And after that, you won't believe we had a karaoke competition in the cinema room. If I told anyone that Leon King would participate in a karaoke competition you would think that I'm crazy. To be honest I love that I get to see this part of Leon like no other. The memories we've made since the start. From the worst moments to the best I'm grateful for everyone. I can't wait for the ones we will make in the future.

Today is my last fitting for my dresses till my wedding day. I'm going with Sophia and Vanessa who are also planning my bachelorette weekend which I know nothing about. It's going to be a surprise till we arrive there. They are even packing my luggage.

Leon is having his bachelor weekend at the same time. Chris and Matt are planning his bachelor party but I think he knows what they're doing since he's paying for his. He insisted on paying for mine also but I changed his mind. I think we are going away for the weekend but nothing's for sure.

The door opens and Leon walks in with our breakfast in a tray. He lost a bet we made in February and the loser has to prepare breakfast for both of us and bring it to the other on the bed. Since he lost so he brings breakfast to us in bed every morning.

"Today's breakfast menu is some croissants some fruits, orange juice, and if you want something salty we have some cheese and hams." He says and comes in bed with me.

"Thank you Mon amour." I say and quickly kiss him.

We finish our breakfast and quickly get ready for today.   We part ways and I drive to the boutique.

...

"Mia I love this dress on you. Soph looks at her butt. She looks fucking incredible." Says Vanessa and I turn around in the mirror. She's right I look amazing in this Lorenzo Rossi.

"Mia she's right you look super hot and Leon's going to flip."

"They did an amazing job. And I do look fucking hot. Who would have thought I would be married at 18. Not me but I found the love of my life. And I've never been this happy. Like ever. Maybe it's the alcohol talking but I can't wait for the next chapter of my life."

"Cheers to that." We all cheers. Vanessa and I cheer with champagne glasses and Sophia cheers with orange juice. I try my other dresses and they looked amazing too. After the fitting, we went out for lunch and baby shopping.

I drive back home and I see Leons' car in the driveway. He's early today I wonder why? I park and walk in. I hear Leon talking with someone. I can't make out who's here but I can tell that's a woman's voice. As I walk closer to them I make out the voice but hope for Leons' sake that I'm wrong.