Chapter 7

🏆 Leon 🏆
Just another hard day at the office. Being a billionaire is not easy of course. I just finished a meeting for a new project that I'm investing a lot of money and no one takes it seriously. So after 2 hours in the meeting room i finally went to my office to check my emails.

There's a knock on the door.

"Come in" the door open as I finish.
My secretary walked in wearing a black skirt (might I add to tight and too short for her)and a V-neck shirt revealing her plastic chest.

I don't understand the need of making plastic surgery and making yourself look fake. OK the one's that look natural but needing to look like a plastic doll I do not understand.

"Sir I brought the files that you needed." She says walking "sexy" but she only looked like trying to hard and looked weird doing it.

"OK thank you just put it on my desk."

She walked over to my desk and put the files on my desk in a way to reveal her chest to me.

"If that's all you can leave." I say while typing an email.

"Sir" she says taking a sit in front of me.

"Yes?"

"I was...um...thinking...would you like... to get...um...dinner sometime?"
She says looking at me.

"Thank you for the offer but I don't mix my private life with my business life. And something else please next time wear something more appropriate."

"Yes...sir... I'm sorry" she said and got up.

"Do you have something else to say?"
"No sir"she says.

"OK you can leave."

After a few hours...
Finally, it's time to go home. It's 9:30 pm and I'm the last person in the building because all my employees leave at 4:30pm, soo I've been alone for quite some time butbusy, soo I haven't felt alone not that I do normally.

I left the building to go to the parking lot. I saw my G-wagon waiting for me.
I'm not that type of guy that has a Lamborghini or another fast car. I love my car and this was my first car that I bought with my money that I spend days and nights working to achieve where I'm today.

I'm not that type of billionaire that doesn't care about his money and spends his money on girls or expensive stuff just so I look cool.

So tonight I promised my best friend Jake to go out in a nightclub. And out of all nightclubs in the city he chose my brothers new club, but he doesn't know it. So I'm not going to tell him that.

I went to directly to the nightclub and parked my car next to Jake's Lamborghini and how do I know that it's his because he is the only one who has a Lamborghini in neon green.
Jake is the opposite of me he doesn't care about his money because he hasn't worked a day in his life. He spend's his money on girls,Rolexes, cars and houses.

You are thinking why is he my best friend but I've known him since we were little because our mothers are best friends.

As I expected the moment I walked in the club Jake was sitting in the VIP area surrounded by girls.

"Leo you finally came I was so worried about you" he says.

"Seriously Jake you already are drunk let me take you home."

"Oh the party pooper is here" he told one of the girls. "Let's go dancing baby" he says kissing her then they go to the dance floor and start grinding.

I let them be and I decided to go to the bar. I saw the most beautiful girl in the world. Some old guy was flirting with her, but she didn't care. I almost went to "talk" with that old dude, but she went to a guy to ask for help maybe he's her boyfriend. Of course, he's her boyfriend look at her she's like an angel on earth.

I took a look at the guy she as talking to. He's my brother. What is he doing behind the bar he is the owner of this nightclub.

After he talked with the old guy, and he went away.

"Hello what can I get you?" one girl behind the bar asked me.

"I would like the drink from her" I said pointing at her.

The bartender went to tell her.

She saw me and came closer.

"Hello I heard you wanted me to make your drink. So what would you like?" She says to me. Even her voice is angelic. I wonder why she works at this place were men speak to her like she is just a toy.

"I'll have a bourbon" I say.

One hour later...
Finally, I took Jake out of the nightclub. My mind is still on the angel at the bar I wonder where she went after she made my drink.

We arrived at Jake's house. I parked my car in his parking space and took Jake out of my car into his house.

I took him to the bathroom, so he could freshen up then I took him to his bedroom and the moment we walk to his bed he fell asleep, so I just laid him in his bed. Then I went back to my car, so I could go home at last.

Hi guys😊 how are you?
Do you like the story so far?
I'm sorry if there are mistakes but English is my second language.
What do you think of Leon's point of view in this chaper?

The guy above is Leon.
I hope you like him.

Please don't forget to vote and  share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋