Chapter 34

🏆 Leon 🏆 
The next morning...
I woke up to a surprise. A rose sence filled my nostrils. I tried to move my arm but it was stuck. I open my eyes and see that I was tangled with Mia. Her head was lying on one of my arms and the other was wrapped around her waist like we were cuddling. And don't even get me started with our legs. I honestly don't know how we got into this position. But I need to move quickly so she doesn't get used to this. I moved her to her side accidentally making her wake up. I quickly move to my side of the bed.

I get up to take a morning shower. I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I take another towel and dry up my hair. After brushing my teeth I heard some people talking in the bedroom. One of them sounds like Mia but the other one I'm not quite sure.
I open the door and see my mum standing on the other side talking with Mia about something to wear. I hear the last part of their conversation.

"Do you need a t-shirt? Or are you borrowing one from Leon?" Said, my mum.

"I'm taking one of his white shirts." Said, my lovely fiancé.

"Ok be back in 10 max" Mum says and walks away.

She turns around and sees me leaning in the bathroom doorway looking shocked.
She closes the door and walks towards her clothes.

"So we're borrowing each other's clothes now. I didn't know we were that close." I say.

"Think whatever you want. I don't want to be uncomfortable at work." She walks right past me into the bathroom. I move and she closed the door.

I go to my own closet and get ready for work myself. I get ready quickly and as I was about to get out my mum caught me at the door.

"My love, can you give this to Mia? I need to get down and help the maids for breakfast." She says.

"I'm sorry but I need to go to dad's office. But you can go inside. Not a teenager anymore no need to hide things from you." I say and walk away.

Opening the door to my father's office I saw him on his chair talking on the phone. He looked at me and signed to take a seat. I do as told and open my phone to answer some emails while waiting for him to finish his phone call. After we both finished, we both went straight to business. Nothing special to mention. Before we finished I got up and slammed the door. I walk towards the dining room and see everyone gathered together talking and laughing. Bloody hell. I sit down next to Mia and start eating. I finish and get up.

Getting ready for work I remembered that I have an early meeting. I need to find Mia as fast as possible. I walk to the dining room where she was before but I don't see her anywhere.

"Mum where did Mia go?" I ask

"She got a call and she went to the first room on the left." Said, mum.

I walk to where mum pointed and I hear her
talking then stopping. Who is she talking to? Is it some kind of boyfriend and their planning on how to take more money from me. Why not eavesdrop?

"YOUR MIA your Mia. That's funny actually. Who do you think you are? I'm sorry am I your sister No, your wife I don't think so or maybe I'm your girlfriend hmm NO none of that. So don't call me yours EVER. And for texting, I texted Nessa maybe you should have texted me first, and then I would have texted back. And don't make me feel bad cause it's not my fault that you pulled me to you and wanted me to stay in your arms." She says.