Chapter 48

👑 Mia 👑

It's been almost 2 weeks since we came to France and I've had the most amazing time here. I love the city their food and everything that happened with me and Leon. Well technically nothing happened just the normal stuff we went to work every day he acted all strict and bossy but when we're alone behind closed doors he's the cutest person ever. He cooked us both every night then we would order snacks for the marathon of the night. We continue to sleep in the same bed even though we have other available rooms in the suite.

I feel a deep pain in my lower abdomen it's been a while since I felt this pain. Oh no my period no no no. I move Leons' hand from my waist and jump out of the bed and as quickly as possible I walk to the bathroom trying to figure out what to do. I hear a bang on the door.

"Mon trésor are you okay? Do you need anything and I mean anything for me to do?" He says and I can tell from his voice that he's still sleepy and it's almost 5:30 so I don't blame him. If it wasn't for my period we would be sound asleep.

"Oh, nothing I'm okay thank you go back to sleep," I say trying to sound as normal as possible while holding my tummy.

"Okay then but if you need anything tell me. Either way, I'm going to make you a warm cup of tea. Do you want it with milk or without any?" He says I guess he bought it.

"Oh thank you but no need to make me a cup of tea."

"That's true I do not need to make you a cup of tea but I want to so with or without milk?"

"Without please. I'll be out in a second." I hear footsteps walking away so I guess he went to the kitchen.

What am I going to do? Is there any store open at this hour? Or should I call room service but I feel uncomfortable to ask? Where is Nessa when I need her? I better take a shower first then I will find out what to do.

I hop out of the shower so I guess it will start again in about 10 minutes so I better move quickly. There's another knock on the door. I quickly tie the knot of my robe and walk to the door. Leon is on the other side of the door.

"I guessed what you're going through right now I did not know what to get you so I called Vanessa and she was surprised but she didn't say why. Either way here you go and I have your favorite chocolate in the kitchen and some ibuprofen. Do you need something else?"

I'm speechless. He is making it so hard for me to not fall for him. Why are you torturing me, Leon? Why? I probably talk right now cause he's looking confused.

"Leon thank you so much I'm so sorry for burdening you. I don't know how to repay you."

"No problem with that. Just taking care of my wife."

WHY GOD WHY * as Joe Tribbiani*

"Well...thank you again but I need to get back in here. See you in a bit?"

"Yeah yeah I'm sorry I'm going to order us some waffles okay?"

"Yeah okay," I say and he walks away and I close the door.

...

I walk into the living room trying to look okay cause of the pain but the dizziness and nausea makes it really hard. I don't see him here so I guess he's in the kitchen or somewhere else. I take the blanked that I folded yesterday and throw it around my shoulders. I close my eyes but before I could fall asleep I hear footsteps.