Chapter 41

🏆 Leon 🏆

The day comes to an end for employees but for me never, I have to answer different calls, emails and even video calls. I guess it's time to go home now so I better notify Mia to get ready. The moment I open my office door I see that guy that Mia was talking to earlier. They're walking together towards the elevator. Is he the 'friend' that she said she was going after work for lunch? Well if so, that's not going to happen.

"Ms.Miller can you come here for a second?"she turns around slowly and looks at me dead in the eyes and then turns her head to that guy saying something and then walking in my direction.

Mia walks in my office while I walk behind her and close the door behind. She stops and looks at me while I look at her fuming from inside. But she looks at me with an unbothered face but why?

"So what were you thinking going out with him. Didn't we talk about this before?"

"No we didn't, so now what's your problem with Aiden?" So Aiden that's he's name ok then.

"Who said that I had a problem with him?"

"Well ok then I'm going to be late so can you get straight to the point."

"I have nothing to say. Just remember the rules until we're divorced."

"Like I said 'my love' there's nothing to be jealous off."she smirks and winks while She walks out of my office to the elevator.

The moment the doors closed I called everyone but they were busy. I need to go to the same cafe as them. Now the famous Leon King is so desperate for a girl to go on a date with him that I'm taking a girl from the street to a date to make Mia jealous.

Good thing that I have a tracking device on her phone so I know where she is at all time.
Well I know you may think that's bad but a girl like her can get in trouble real quick.

Well walking down the road with this girl I think her name is Pam or something similar. I see Aidens head through the window so thank God they're still here. We walk in and I walk straight to their table where I interrupt Mia talking.

"Hello Mia, Aiden nice to see you here. I'm sorry this is Pam my date." I say smirking at her.

"It's Cam."she corrected me. I don't even care to be honest.

"Well enjoy your little whatever this is." I walk to the table next to them. But Aiden couldn't see me but Mia could and that's what's important.

"Actually never mind. I would love to have dinner with you sometime." I'm sorry but what did she just say she's going out with him. Bloody hell over my dead body she will. I take out my phone and text her.

'Get up now and wait for me in the street corner if you don't want to cause a scene.'

'Nope don't worry I'm good thank you. But you should better pay attention to your date was it Pam or Sam I don't recall. Now bye love😉😘' I can feel my blood boiling inside of me.

This Pam never shuts up only talking but I only hear blah blah blah. I see a opportunity when Aiden leaves the table. I get up quickly and feel Sams eyes on me but I don't break eye contact with my dear fiancé. I bend down to her ear and say "I'll be waiting at the corner you have 5 minutes if you don't won't to make a scene." We hear the door opening and I guess that's Aiden. "Times ticking my love" I hissed and walked out of the cafe.

My driver was waiting for me at the corner with my car. He gives me the keys and I give him the rest of the day off. The minute I got in my car I take out my phone and dial Mia.