Chapter 64

👑 Mia 👑

There's nothing better than waking up next to the person you love. Not only do you have him next to you but you have a warm body to cuddle you when you're cold. Your personal heated blanked. I've been thinking a lot these few weeks about my life. How it is was, is, and is going to be. I just want Leon in my life and I'll be happy. I don't care if we are poor or rich. I would go back to working two jobs if I would spent the rest of my life with Leon. I'm sure Leon wouldn't like my idea but I'm saying the truth. Can you imagine little kids around us? Waking us up every morning by jumping into our bed? No no, too early for baby fever. I want to make a name for myself before babies. And not just Leon Kings' wife Mia. But as a businesswoman.

I feel him move next to me. He throws his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. Mmm warm. "Morning baby" he kisses the top of my head.

"Morning mon amour" I say and turn to him. I look at his beautiful face. I can't wait to marry him. Why did we choose to get married so late? In May? Fuck business I want him to be my hubby. Am I too obsessed with my husband to be? Yes. Is there anything wrong with that? Maybee. Am I going to change? Yes umm maybe but we all know that's not true.

"French huh? Since when?"

"Since the moment I knew I loved you." Leon leans forward and kisses me lightly. It's a soft kiss and a slow kiss. "Mon trésor even though I want stay in bed with you all day we have to go to work."

"Leon it's Christmas time. Do we have to go to work? We can work from home. Or since you have a meeting you can go finish your stuff and come back home."

"Love I need you to come with me. But if you have to stay at home I could ask Hailey to help me."

"Oh hell to the no." I say and get up. "Come on Leon King we have work to do." He laughs and grabs my waist and throws me back in bed. "What am I going to do with you?" We laugh together for a few and he gets up. And gives me a show as he strips his pj off of him. Hello abs we meet again.

"I love it when you look at me like that." I blush and cover my face with our blanket. "Mon trésor I'm all yours so you can watch me as many times as you want. But don't forget I get to do the same."

"Whatever I was just looking because I think you've gotten a little fat. You don't have abs now. We should work out together."

"I think the same." He smirks.

I throw a pillow at him. "Not like that you dirty mind."

"You thought of that, not me."

"Whatever." I walk fast to the bathroom and lock myself in. But before I close the door I hear Leon laughing "Get ready we are leaving in 10."

...

I'm in the most boring business meeting of my life. I'm the only woman here. Well, the only except Hailey who I still don't know why she's here but she is. I have to get some coffee or I'll fall asleep. I get up and feel eyes on me. I turn to him "If you could excuse me for a few minutes. I'll be back quickly." I say and walk to the kitchen.

As I wait for the coffee to brew I check my phone. An article with Leons' name popped up. For the first time in a while, I decided to open it.

'The soon husband to be Leon to be. But who's the mystery woman who got the famous bachelor on one knee?

We still don't know. But some resources say that they might be working together or are partners. But we don't know for sure. There were pictures of the famous Christmas party the Kings held this year but some say she didn't attend it. Maybe the princess was sick or didn't want to be seen. Or maybe things aren't going well for the newly engaged couple. All we know is that Leon was spotted attending this event with his PA. She looked gorgeous in a vintage Viviene Westwood cream silk dress. If I was his fiancé I would be jealous of her and wouldn't let my soon-to-be hubby next to her. Maybe she's the mystery woman.
We'll be the first to let you know.

Subscribe to our magazine and you'll be the first to know among your friends.'

The coffee machine bibs and brings me back to reality. I get my usual cup but I chose to be nice so I get a cup for Leon also. With both cups in my hands, I go back to the meeting room. I see Leon he's fuming right now. I don't know what happened when I was gone but I missed the whole show. I put our cups down and take a seat. Leon moves to me and puts his hand on my thigh. I'm wearing a long black pencil skirt and a black bodysuit. I take his hand in mine and trace it hoping to calm him down.

...

The meeting is finally over and we are going back home. I still don't know what happened in there. But I will find out soon or later. Leon pulls up to our house and parks his car in the usual place. He opens his door and walks towards the front door. He didn't wait for me. What happened in there?

I follow him quickly which leads us to our room. "Mon amour what happened in the meeting room?"

"Nothing."

"Leon I'm being serious. You've been acting strange since I walked in that room."

"Just a question would it kill you to wear something different?" I'm speechless. Did they say something about my outfit that triggered him? "Leon, what does that have to do with your mood? And you didn't seem to have a problem when we left."

"Oh, bloody hell Mia. Of course, I didn't say a thing cause you're mine and I can look at you when and wherever I want. But things change when other men look at you. And imagine things they would do to you."

"What? How do you know what were they thinking?"

"Cause I'm a fucking men and I know how dirty our thoughts are when we see a sexy woman. They said filthy stuff when you walked out. But I couldn't punch them why you would ask. Because they don't know your mine MINE." He crashes his lips against mine and pushes me against the wall. He kisses with so much anger and lust. And I kiss him back. He moves to my neck and starts kissing it.

"I'm sorry we have to stop." He says as he puts his forehead against mine.

"Leon I'm ready."I say.

"No baby you deserve something special. Not just some angry sex or just because we are both horny."

"Leon I waited for the right person and every moment that I share with you is special. So if you want to I'm ready." I say and we lock eyes together.

"I've wanted to since the first time that I saw you. I just want you to be sure. Your first time is a big deal and I don't want you to regret it later."

"Mon amour I love you and I'm 100% sure." I say and I kiss him. He grabs my legs and picks me up. I feel myself on the bed as he hovers over me.

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,

Summer😘