Chapter 35

👑 Mia 👑
A few weeks later...
I've always liked the first week of November. Everyone is making their plans for thanksgiving, women and teenagers are getting their lists ready for Black Friday and all that jazz. I used to be that girl too but right now I'm at the office searching for a file Mr.Leon wanted so bad. We haven't talked much since that day and we stayed professional. I've talked once or twice to Laura about the whole wedding thing. But we still need to think about a date for the wedding but for that I need to talk to Leon and after what happened that day I don't even want to look to him for too long.

Day by day you can feel the winter coming. I still haven't gone shopping for winter clothes so I'm not quite warm outside but for inside it's quite nice.

 I still haven't gone shopping for winter clothes so I'm not quite warm outside but for inside it's quite nice

"Mia, Mr.King needs to talk to you in his office." Hailey says.

It's been three weeks since I started working here and Hailey is showing signs of being scared cause of the whole bet thing with that other girl. I don't even remember her name now that I think about it. Also the whole media is going crazy cause of the "young Bachelor is tying the knot soon but who's the bride." I've been asked questions but I allways keep my answers dry. I say that I'm just his PA and nobody really cares about that.

I knock on the door and hear him speaking so I walk in. He was sitting in his chair and going through some files. I walked and took a seat in front of him. He looked up from the files and looked at me. He closed them on his desk while looking at me.

"I heard that you were looking for me?" I ask.

"Yes. we need to talk about you and I. I think it's better for us to move in together. It'll be easier for us and for my family. Plus you should get comfortable before the wedding."

"Well that doesn't work for me."

"Well ok then you'll get used to the idea. So the movers will be at your apartment at 8. Now about those files?"he changes the subject.

"What? I'm sorry can you say that again. Cause I thought you said the movers will be at my apartment at 8."

"Yes I said that. So now where are the files?"

"But no, I don't want to move in with you. And the files. Here you go."

"Well now it's not a question anymore so stop being stubborn and call the board for a meeting."

"I'm not stubborn." I cross my arms and rest my back on the chair.

"Yes really mature. Now that we know that, call the board for a meeting. And I'll take Hailey to the meeting."he said smirking at me.

"Oh ok then tell Hailey to call the meeting dear fiancé." I walk out of his office.

"He asked for you to call the board and he wants you to go with him." She smiled at me. I just smiled back at her and walked to my office to resume my job.