Chapter 13

👑 Mia 👑

I woke up at 7:30am and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I decided to make pancakes with Nutella.

I finished with the pancakes and decided to make a smoothie. Inside the fridge I found everything that I needed for my smoothie. I took some blueberries, strawberries, frozen bananas and baby spinach.

When I finished the smoothie Vanessa came inside the kitchen and yawned.

"What's with the noise? Why so early in the morning? Don't you love me?"

"Good morning babe, do you want some pancakes with Nutella and a smoothie?"

"Yes please, good thing that you love to cook because now I don't have to hire a chef and you cook for fun, so I don't have to pay you."

"OMG you won't pay me this is the last meal that you'll eat from me." I said in a tone that sounded like I was offended.

We both started laughing.

"OK OK so we need to start getting ready for the wedding."

"What it's only 8:25 am, What are we going to do?"

"We are going  to start with a bath with a mud mask then start with facials until the glam squad arrive."

Then she came towards me and took my hand and started pulling me and started running until we arrive at her bathroom.

She got the fossett of the bath opened and put some rose water and some bath salts.

She came closer and opened a little fridge full of different masks.

After 4 hours literally we're done. Nessa ordered Postmates and in the same time the dresses came from the dry cleaners.

"Mia your phone is ringing and it's not a saved number."

"OK can you bring my phone here."

"Yeah, here you go."

On the phone....
"Hello, who is this?"