Chapter 30

👑 Mia 👑
After we arrived at the house we all had a drink and we talked about different things. Laura and Nana (Mrs.King asked me to call her that) told me childhood memories of the kids and some were great for blackmail. They wanted to show me all the albums but Leon interrupted us. Because it was getting late and 'We were tired', Laura insisted that we stay there for the night and showed us our bedroom. Yes, thats right I'm sharing the bedroom with Leon and she even said 'I don't want any grand babies created here in my house.' Yes every word. You should've seen me blush all over my face. And the best thing was Leon's response. He said 'we won't promise anything' and he threw his arm around my shoulder. I choked on my on saliva at that. Right now Leon is getting ready in the bathroom and I'm on the couch looking at my ring. I still don't believe that this is mine and I'm getting married and not with the love of my life but with some stranger. Oh and he's also forced to marry me. Every girl's dream.

I see the door of the bathroom opening and a shirtless Leon comes out. I see his sculpted chest and abs. I'm sure that those were painted by the angels. Omg I'm staring. Mia stop looking. But they're so mesmerizing. No stop it.

I didn't realize that he was in front of me until he got down on his knees so we were at the same level. He looked up at my lips and let out a laugh. I looked at his lips and than back at his eyes. He brought his thumb on my lips and moved closer to me.

Omg omg he's gonna kiss you Mia. Shut up brain. But he's really close. Why would he want to kiss me again? Did he like the kiss like I did? I closed my eyes and I felt his lips on my neck this time. Kissing up my neck to my ear, he bit my earlobe and I let out a moan. I did not know that I could do that. With his breath against my neck he moved next to my ear and said "Next time be careful. You may slip from your drool that's on the floor." He said, got up and got into bed. And he's smiling from there.

Ohhh, that was so funny Leon. I know what to do know. I don't know where my confidence came from but fake it till you make it. I say "Leon can you please help me with a t-shirt? I didn't expect I would spend the night here." I say shyly and he laughs.

"So you think that will work right. Hahaha that's funny. You think that no one used that trick with me. So you need a t-shirt. I get up and bring that to you and then 'Leon please help me with my dress!' Nice try. If you want a shirt, they're over there on the second drawer." He said getting back on his phone.

So that did not work. I'm gonna need help from Vanessa. I take my jacket off and the dress that was so tight that it felt like second skin. I walk to the drawer and take out the first shirt there. It happens to be a nice white shirt with the black lingerie under. I sit down again and take my shoes off. I take my phone sneakily and put it inside the folded shirt. I hope he didn't see anything.

"Hey can you do me a favor and go to Sophia to get some makeup wipes?" I say

"No, go get it yourself." He said without looking at me.

"Leon, please I don't want to sleep with my makeup on." I say doing my puppy face.

"No like I said go get it yourself." He said again without looking at me.

Nice, tomorrow I'm gonna have acne all over my face. The thing I hate the most. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the fossett so the water would make noise and I called Nessa.

On the phone...
"Bitch do you know what time it is?" Nessa said

"Yeah it's only 12:00 and you sleep at 2:30."

"No bitch you're wrong it's time to tell Nessa everything that has happened. Now talk."

"Now I need your help with something." I say