Chapter 71

👑 Mia 👑

🎊 Reception 🎊

I quickly remove my veil and sit down so the hairstylists do their job. This time we decide to undo the ponytail and go for a half up half down hairstyle with a few strands of hair framing my face. (Imagine without the crown)

While the hairstylists do their job the makeup artists are doing a quick touch-up

While the hairstylists do their job the makeup artists are doing a quick touch-up. They finish up quickly and I put on my second dress. Which is more body flattering. (Chapter 51) Vanessa walks into the room and she changed to she's wearing a shorter version of her dress. 

"Look at you. Leon is going to get hard when he sees you." She says and I blush. "Nessa don't speak about my husband like that."

"Husband huh? It has a nice tone. Well fuck it, I'll get married next. Just so I can call someone my husband and he to call me wife. But where can I find a husband like yours? Now let's get you back to your husband before he comes and gets you." I laugh and walk to him. I still haven't seen the decorations but based on the altar it's going to be amazing. I spot my husband talking to someone right by the door waiting for me. "Leon?" I say and he turns to me. The other guy understands and says bye to Leon and walks away.

My now husband walks towards me and brings me closer to him. "Mrs.King you look even more beautiful. How's that possible?"

"I don't know Mr.King. You must have done something to deserve me."

"I agree." He says and leans towards me and we kiss. "I think it's time to go to the party Leon."

"Whatever you want wifey." He says and takes my hand in his and we walk together to our party.

I hear someone talking in the microphone

I hear someone talking in the microphone. "I am honored to present to you for the first time ever Mr. and Mrs. King." He says and we walk in while everyone claps for us. 'At last- Beyonce version starts.' We go to the middle of the dance floor and start dancing together like no one is looking. I look at the stage and look at the one and only Queen Bee. I am shocked Leon got Beyonce to sing at our wedding. What?

"Leon I'm sorry but Beyonce?" I whisper in his ear. "The best only for my wife." I kiss him. "Thank you but how?"

"A husband never gives out these kinds of secrets." He says and we smile at each other. I rest my head in his shoulder until the song ends. The queen ends the song and we pull apart and clap. Another song starts and people come to the dance floor. We start going around the tables thanking everyone for coming some were surprised that I was the mystery fiancé but happy. I did invite my mom and her new husband but they couldn't attend. I wished my parents were here with me. I wished that my own mom would help me get ready and my own father would walk me down the aisle. But life got in the way. One is dead the other is with her new family. Now I don't need them anymore I have my new family.

Vanessa takes my hand in hers and pulls me to the dance floor. We dance the night away from time to time Sophia and Matt would join us. Occasionally I would go to my table and eat something and remove my heels. And sometimes Leon would take me away and we danced together. In shorter words, we spent the whole night dancing and having fun. Now it's time to cut the cake. It's a six-tear cake with a floral design. On the inside, it's a chocolate cake with Ferrero Roche filling and strawberries in the middle. It's to die for.

We do the traditional slice the cake and he fed me a piece and I feed him. I lean and we share a kiss fireworks behind us set off. We all look at them. I'm sure Leon ordered the most expensive ones. I look at him but he's already looking at me. I wrap my arms around his neck "How did I get this lucky?"

"Trust me, I'm the lucky one. Thank you Mia for being you. I love you." He says.

"Je t'aime mon amour." 

"Mmm french I like it." He leans down and kisses me. It's a sweet kiss but tender. We pull apart but I have to go and change to my last dress. Why did they force me to get 3 dresses for today? I don't know. I take Vanessa with me.

She helps me get undressed and in my final dress. "Mimi I've never seen you this happy. I'm so happy to see you like this. You don't deserve anything that has happened to you. You deserve to be happy more than anyone. I've known you for so long and I've seen you at your worst and now at your best. And if you need anything I mean anything you can call me at any time and I'll pick you up. I just want to say that Mia you are more than my best friend to me your my sister. And I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together and of course plus Leon." We tightly hug each other. We cry a little and then touch up our makeup. We walk back down and into the dance floor. I've changed my heels and now I'm wearing another pair of Jimmy Choos. The ones with the bow. My other ones were the Cinderella shoes.

It's 4:00 am and people are starting to leave. We thank them one last time and we give them some wedding favors. It's a white bag with a custom candle, some lavender in glass containers, and a thank you card written in guess what? Acrylic cards.

It's just the family now and we are sitting at one of the tables here. Sharing stories and talking about the wedding. It's time for us the newlyweds to go. We rented a house in the hills for just the two of us. A little gateway from the real world just the two of us. We also rented a convertible vintage car. It's a Mercedes Benz 190 SL. We hop on and say goodbye to our family and we are off to our house for the next few weeks.

Finally done with the wedding. We are coming to an end with this book. But we still have things to get through. What did you think of this chapter?

Fun fact: The girl in the first photo with the cake and fireworks is wearing the same dress as Mia. It was a total coincidence. I was searching for a photo when this popped up. I thought it was meant to be.

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,
Summer😘