Chapter 79

👑 Mia 👑

This chapter contains miscarriage topic. If you're not comfortable please don't read the rest of the chapter.

Part 6

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

I was woken up by a beeping sound I look around and I'm in a hospital room. In my arm, there are tubes with IVs. I wonder why I'm in here. My baby, is my baby ok? I look around for a phone or something to call someone but nothing. I hate hospitals only bad things happen here. The last two times in here were horrible for me. The first one is when my father died and the last time was when my used to call mom left with Noah. I see something like a remote control. I put it in my hand and press all the buttons to see if it brings anyone into my room. After some minutes Matt walked in with Chris and Vanessa. They all smile at me but they looked sad about something I wonder why. I can see in their eyes that they're hiding something from me and it's something bad.

"Guys, what happened to me why am I in a hospital? But most important how's my baby?" I asked them but they just looked at each other and then gave me a weak smile.

"Guys tell me. Why you're staying quiet?" I ask angrily now.

"I cannot tell her you do it guys." Says Nessa and she walked outside the room.

I look at Chris and Matt they just keep watching me. "I swear that I will get up and kill you if you don't tell me what you're hiding" I say and the door opens and I see Leon walking in. What is he doing here? I don't want him near me or my child.

"Why the fuck are you here. Get the fuck out. Matt, Chris get him out of here."

"You need him to be here with you."

"Why tell me?" I ask them and Leon walked to my side and tried to take my hand but I move so he couldn't.

"Mia you were in an accident. While you were driving away from Leon's house some guy wasn't paying attention and went right into your car. And you were unconscious for some minutes till someone found you and then you were brought here by an ambulance. And you've been unconscious for 5 hours now. Thank god you're okay the only thing is that...." Chris stops and I freeze immediately I put my hands on my tummy. Tears fall down my eyes I look at Matt but he's not looking at me so I turn my head to Leon he's looking at the ground and I turn to Chris.

"Is my baby okay?" But none of them look at me. No no, it can't be true. My little bean is okay no way that something happened to it.

Tears fall into my cheeks and now Leon moves to me hugging me but I don't move "please tell me that I didn't kill my baby. Please tell me that my little bean is okay, please" I say crying my eyes out but none of them speak. No that's not right.

"No please do something. Say that I will give birth to my child in a few months please I beg you."

"I'm sorry Mia but your baby didn't survive cause ...." Chris spoke but I didn't hear anything. Frozen not knowing what to do. I couldn't provide for my little bean I lost my only hope in life why didn't I see the car coming towards me. WHY?!

'NO, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE I'M PREGNANT AND SAY THAT YOU'RE kidding please" I couldn't finish my sentence without breaking down in tears. I see Matt hiding his face between his hands and Chris sitting down. And Leon was holding me tight like there's no tomorrow. If it wasn't for him I would be still pregnant with my baby it's all his fault.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE. IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I LOST, MY ONLY HOPE IN THIS WORLD. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR DRUNK ASS THEN I WOULD BE HAVING MY CHILD. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU NOT EVEN HEAR YOU." I shout as loud as possible as my tears fall faster. Matt comes to my side as Leon stood there looking at me.

"I lost my child too you know." he said under his breath but I heard it.

"YOUR CHILD, YOU BELIEVE ME NOW WHEN MY BABY IT'S NOT HERE ANYMORE. WELL, AT LEAST NOW YOU CAN MARRY SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN USE FOR AN HEIR AS YOU WANTED. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." I yell and he moves to the door. I look at him and I can see tears in his eyes but he doesn't show it.

I broke down into tears knowing that I left my past and the only important thing is the future now. Matt is rocking me back and forth while Chris is talking to a nurse for something to calm me down. A female doctor came and she gave me something and I feel sleepy. Matt puts me down on the bed and sleep comes over me.

Only one chapter to go. 

I don't post on Fridays but today is special since it's my best friend's birthday and she wants to know what happens next. So this is for you bestie and Happy Birthday🎊. I'm sorry that I posted this sad chapter on your birthday 😂 but it's better than nothing. Love youu❤️.

And also Happy Birthday to anyone who's celebrating their birthday today.

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,
Summer😘