Chapter 50

👑 Mia 👑

I wasn't expecting this surprise. Who would've thought that Leon would buy me the Chanel flap bag that I liked. I wasn't expecting it at all. Next to the bag is a short velvet dress. I wonder where are we going. I quickly get ready. I decided to straighten my hair and to do a smoky eye look with a red lip. I put on the black dress and paired it with some black heels and a long black coat. I take my new bag with me and with that I walk to the living room where Leon's waiting for me. He hears my heels and turns his head my way.

I stopped walking as he stares me from my feet to my head and when he finishes he gets up and walks to me. He towers above me and I just stare at him. He moves both of his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. He lowers his head and I tiptoe and we kiss. This kiss is different from the others we have shared. This one is slow and if I picture a kiss full of love shared between two soulmates this would be just it.

We pulled away and just stare at each other. "We better get going." He says.

Leon takes my hand and intertwines our hands together. We walk hand in hand to the car. Like a gentleman, he opens the car door for me. I smile and close the door. He gets in the car as well and the car starts.

We stop under the Eiffel Tower so I guess we are dining here

We stop under the Eiffel Tower so I guess we are dining here. I see paparazzi here as well so I guess they're going to know who's Leon's fiancé. He turns to me "We are here for a business meeting so you are my PA, not my fiancé."

"Okay, not a problem. You should have told me I would have brought my laptop or iPad."

"Don't worry about that. Now let's go outside."

I open my own door and flashlights blind me. I move my hand so I can protect my eyes and I see other cars stopping and men coming out of them. I see Leon giving an interview so I wait for him on the stairs. I thought this was going to be the second date but I guess business is more important. Mia stop being selfish he won't stop his stuff for you and you should do the same.

I see Leon and the men walking my way. They walk and I stay behind. The elevator comes and Leon gets in but the other men do not. I wonder why?

"Mia come in."

"Don't worry about them come in."

I go in and the elevator doors close I turn to him but he's already looking at me and smirking at me.

"Why are you smirking? And most importantly why were you so rude to those businessmen?"

"Well to answer both questions I fooled you." And he pulls me to him. I put my hands on his chest to save myself from falling on him. I look up at him.

"What do you mean by you fooled me?"

"Well those guys are my bodyguards, not businessmen I just wanted to fool the paparazzi then I thought why not test you. And you mon trésor failed."