Chapter 8

🏆 Leon 🏆
It's only been a few hours since I saw her, but she is still on my mind her beautiful face her voice is in my head.

"Mr. King your sister is on the phone would you like for me to transfer the call to your office" my secretary said.

"Yes and bring me the files of the new project."

"Yes sir"

On the phone...
"Hey little brother how are you doing?" my sister Sophia said.

"Hi Soph. Nothing much just working. How's the wedding preparations coming along?"

"The wedding preparations are going well. You and Chris are coming to my bridal shower today right?"

"Yes we're coming because we promised you that we will come."

"OK than don't forget to pick up grandma in the coffee shop."

"I'm sorry but I cannot pick her up."

"OK I don't know what to say because i already told grandma that you and Chris are picking her up."

"You're lucky that I love you because no one ever ever tell me what to do."

"OK little brother love you see you soon kisses"

"K love you bye now."

She hangs up.

"Mr. King i have the files that you requested." My secretary said while she stood at the door.

"You can put them on my desk call the every one for a meeting."

"Yes sir."

I went into the meeting room and everything was ready all employees were waiting for me to come, so we can start.

A few hours later...
I just finish the meeting, and I am going to my office when I arrive I find my brother sitting on my chair.

"Hey bro where you've been? I've been waiting for you for like an hour.
So ready to go pick up grandma?"

"I was at a meeting and why the hell are you sitting on my chair?"

"I was just testing the billionaires chair. Now let's go because we're late."

"K let's go. We're taking my car."

A few minutes later...
"Boy's you finally came. I thought that you forgot about me." our grandma said.

"Sorry gran but I was in a meeting and it lasted longer then I thought." I said.

"Can we go now because Soph is not going to be happy that we're late." Chris says.

"When did you start to care about bridal showers?" I say.

"I started to care when our sister is the bride. Plus you know how she gets when she's mad." he says.

"OK let's go." I say.

"Boys can you wait for a little bit because I want you to meet my favorite person in this shop. She's the best and the sweetest girl ever."

"OK gran" we both say.

"Miaa can you come here for a moment?" our gran said.

"Coming" I heard that voice again.

That's not possible. Is that her of course no, just that angel's voice is stuck in my head.

At that moment I saw her again that not possible.
It's her, my angel. I found her again...

To be continued....
The next chapter will be Mia's point of view.

What do you think of Leon's point of view?

I hope you like my story so far.

Leon's and Chris's sister 🔝🔝

Please don't forget to vote and  share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋