Chapter 65

Mature scene 18+

Read only if you are 18+ or comfortable
If not I don't recommend you reading this chapter. Just know they have fun and Leon takes care of her.
Enjoy.

👑Mia👑

Leon moves a little to remove his shirt and I help him unbutton. I help him with my skirt. Right now I'm in front of Leon in my bodysuit. Thank God I decided to wear matching underwear this morning. He stops for a minute and looks at me. There's a heavy look in his eyes and he bites his bottom lip at me. "Is there something wrong?"

"Bloody hell no. You look fucking sexy. I can't believe you're mine." He says and starts kissing and nibbling my neck. I feel my face getting hot. The beginner's nerves are getting to me but Leon doesn't seem to understand.

"Mon trésor you know it might hurt a little." I've heard from Vanessa that some say it does hurt and some don't feel a thing. Vanessa was one of the lucky ones. "There could be blood too so don't freak out." He continues.

"Leon I love that you are trying to teach me stuff but I know. I'm not worried about anything cause I know that you're going to take great care of me." I say and I see him smile. "Now kiss me" I beg, wanting more of his sweet torture. Leon reaches in for my lips and kisses me. His gentle tongue sweeps against my own. When I feel his hard-on digging into the side of my thigh.

My stomach knots itself at the thought that
Leon King is hard over me. It gets tighter
and tighter until I'm forced to keep the sickness at bay. He moves between my legs. His fingers trailing down my torso to look for the seam of my bodysuit.

Then he finds it right between my legs. Leon looks up at me as he prizes the poppers open. Each one makes a tiny clicking sound. He quickly removes my lingerie. Once exposed he moves his gaze downwards. Looking between my legs with a newfound excitement of his own.

Leon runs his fingers against me. My body stiffens to his touch and a familiar jolt runs right through me. "Hmmm, you're lovely and wet." He says pleasantly, meeting my lips for a kiss and continuing to stroke me there.

"Take your pants off," I say. Leon doesn't disobey. He removes his pants, leaving them on his black boxers. I can see his hardness from here. Leon smiles at my admiration of him, before slowly lowering his head between my legs.

Then he starts to kiss me there. My hands wrap tightly around the bedsheets as he
continues. Those perfect lips working hard to please me. When Leon enters two fingers. The sensation is new and tender and I moan a little in both delight and fresh pain. He looks up at me to ensure I'm comfortable with the new transition.

"Is this okay love?" He says, thrusting them in a little deeper. My back arches and my eyes flutter open. I don't remember closing them, only that Leon is now leaning over me.  "This is great," I reassure, watching the sweet space between his lips. Leon nods once, before reaching into the nightstand for a condom.

We pull down his boxers together and he's bigger than I thought. More intimidating in
a way, but still dangerously hot. I reach in to touch him. Moving him between my hands.
He moans gratefully, tearing away the foil and sliding the cover against himself. He fluffs a pillow for me as I lean back with my knees bent like an oxbow.

"Relax Mon trésor." He says, kissing my collar bone tenderly. I shut my eyes, biting my lips in anticipation. It doesn't take much work. Leon's inside me within moments. He moves slow and steady, as our eyes meet for the first time.

"Oh... fuck...baby...I love you" He half hums picking up a bit of speed. The excitement in his eyes increases. And then the pain comes. It's more like a twinge, of all things. Lost somewhere between the pleasure and the heat of the moment. I bite my lip as I try to fathom a whole new world of sensation. "I love you too." I moan his name, I sound like I'm hurt.

"Love, are you okay?" He pants. Moving his
position slightly, as a rush of pleasure seeps
through. "I'm okay." I gasp. He smiles at me graciously. Slipping himself in and out as he fights his internal urge to go faster and harder. He kisses my lips with ferocity. His fists grappling at the pillows as he thrusts. My head tilts back and I moan. He seems to find a spot that works better for me and continues there. It still hurts, only less so as I adjust to him.

It's another few minutes before Leon finishes with a gritty moan of his own. He lets my name and an I love you from his lips. Then he stops and lays himself beside me. We stay there for a while. Just taking in the sound of our heavy breathing. He plays with the end of my hair, his gaze watching over me so carefully as he attempts to read my thoughts.

"Love are you okay?" He asks, his warm hands cupping my face. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"I'm okay," I confess, braving a look between my legs. It's only then that I realize what he meant. Blood. Maybe a drop, but nothing more. I can call myself lucky. Not only for not bleeding but for doing it with the love of my life. Leon gets up and walks to the bathroom. I hear him turning on the faucet in the bathtub. I see him taking a towel and coming my way. He cleans my thighs with the towel. 

"Come on mon trésor let's take a bath." I try to get up but I feel pain between my things. Leon sees my state and picks me up bridal style and puts me in the bath. He joins me and we share a few kisses and lots of laughs. It's the best day of my life and I will never fort it.

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,

Summer😘