Chapter 17

👑 Mia 👑

On our way to the reception we saw Sophia taking photos with her husband and her family around waiting for their turn with the bride.

"Someone call Leon he needs to be right here not hiding from me." We hear Sophia scream.

"I'm here so don't panic." He says calmly to her.

"Thank god where were you I have people looking for you? And you must be Mia my granny talks so much about you. Nice to meet you. Are you enjoying the wedding?" She said to me and gave me a warm hug and tbh I need one at the state that I'm at right now.

"Hi yes that's me and yes I love everything about your wedding. I hope only happiness and health between you and husband." I said smiling at her back.

"Oh thank you so much I'm sorry to cut this short but we must meet again sometime because I want to talk to you more but now I have bride duties. Now Leon come we need to take a family picture and a brothers and sister photo."

I stand there behind the cameramen and see the happiness on Sophia's face. Together with her all old and new family. That's the only thing that I don't think that I will have on my special day. My thoughts were disturbed by Chris asking me to go and take a photo with him and the family.

"Mia come one and take a picture with us."

"I'm sorry but I cannot accept your proposal because I'm not apart of your family so thanks for the offer." I say smiling at him

"Oh come on now." Leon pops behind Chris .

"Okay then" I say and the boys pull me towards the group.

"On the count of three say wedding." The cameraman says

"1,....2,.....,3"

"WEDDING" we all say and flashlights pop out.

I noticed that Leon had put his hand on my waist but I felt good so I didn't move it.

After the photoset we all walked towards the reception. (And if you thought that the altar was amazing just wait until you see the reception)

As we were walking towards our table I felt eyes on me so I looked around the room. And I was right Amanda. If looks would kill I would be dead by now. I didn't show her that her looks made me uncomfortable because she would win but I don't give up.

We reached at our table and Leon pulled the chair for me then he took the seat next to me. On my other side Chris and his date came and sat.

The moment that we were waiting for the bride and the grooms first dance as a married couple. Sophia looks amazing she changed from her ceremony dress to something more comfortable to dance and to say more sexy then the first one.

 Sophia looks amazing she changed from her ceremony dress to something more comfortable to dance and to say more sexy then the first one