Chapter 26

* Disclaimer this book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are work of my imagination or are used fictionally. Any  resemblance to actual person (alive or dead), events are completely entirely coincidental. Especially on this chapter everything is out of my imagination.

Enjoy the chapter💋

🏆 Leon 🏆

After I got to my penthouse I went straight to the gym to let go some anger. But I couldn't concentrate because a girl was in my mind. I'm trying to forget her so that's why I didn't say her name.

But when I saw that the gym didn't help me I went to my office where I am now. And I'm working on the secret project which is one of our most important project after our hotel in Bora Bora.

We are trying to buy a old hotel in Monte Carlo which has the most beautiful view of the city and also it has big yard in front of the hotel and it's decorated with different kinds of flowers. And a big fountain in the middle. And the best part is that there's an amazing place for a casino and with the largest windows so you can see the city while you play.

But the problem is that there are different companies trying to buy the hotel but since I'm a well known person in Monte Carlo for my many donations for the city and people but even if the city doesn't need more money people in the government not only here but in the whole world want money and I did those things before I even said a thing about the old hotel on top of the hill. But they always say that if you need anything from us you are more than welcome to help me with anything I ask.

So I guess the hotel is mine but the thing is that another big company is trying to get the same hotel as me and that company is also one of my rivals. Well I have one of the best lawyers in Europe trying to help me score the hotel then when I win I will became one of the most successful businessman on  the planet.

It's 4:30pm now and I probably should call Mia if that's s her real name and tell her about the dinner but I don't want to talk to her or else I will yell at her. Whose her friend too that I know.... Chris. I open my phone and dial  my brothers number.

On the phone..
"Hi princess how are you?" Chris says with a funny voice

"Ha very funny now listen to me, give Mia a call and tell her that she's invited to dinner at our parents and I guess you know about the marriage so tell her to dress appropriately and after you call her tell me what she said ok."

"There's no problem telling her because I'm at her house but yeah I'll tell her don't worry. If that's all byee."

"Wait wait why are you at her house?"

"Don't get jealous I'm not trying to get your girl but someone else mught."

"What do you mean by someone else?"

"When I got here Mia had a box that she made me carry to her bedroom where we are right now and I remembered the box it's a box with pink roses and also a note attached to it."

"What did the note say?"

"It said something like your the reason I smile and there will be more roses soon. And it ended like your secret admirer."

"WHATT?"

"Yeah I know and I said that I could find the secret admirer but she said no because with the whole marriage thing and she doesn't need someone else to deal with."

"Chris you're gonna find him and then you'll tell me who he or she is ok. Am I being clear?"

"You're not the husband yet and you act like you are. But yeah I'll find him now bye because she could walk in."