Chapter 63

👑 Mia 👑

We've been here for about two hours but still no bear. We hit every fancy store in this mall. Leon bought some things for himself and bought some for me too. I couldn't feel more embarrassed having him paying for my stuff. I don't like that feeling. We separated for a bit and I bought some pyjamas and underwear at Victoria Secret. After that I walked back at Leon.

We finally finish shopping. Leon takes my hand and we walk hand in hand in public for the first time. Luckily there aren't many people since is the day after Christmas. We are now going to the build a bear store. The reason why we're here in the first place.

I see it from the distance and I get excited. Leon looks at me and laughs. We stand at the entrance of the store. Leon untwines our hands. I look at him confused. "I'm not going inside. You finish your business and I'll wait for you here."

"Leon we came to the mall for this. If you need to go somewhere I can come back another time."

"No no my meeting is tomorrow. Go inside I'll wait for you here."

"Okay then stay here and I'm going to build my bear." I say trying to sound disappointed and walk in the store to the bears.

"Sometimes you act just like a child." He says laughing and follows me inside.

I decided to pick a Red Paw Timeless Teddy and I move to the recording part and I have the perfect idea. I ask Leon to wait for me at the cash register. And surprisingly he nodded and walked away from me. I finish with the recording and with the stuffing inside now for the best part the outfit. And why not dress him as my loving husband to be. So I pick out a black suit. After finishing dressing him up I walk to the cashier who's flirting with my husband.

"Love I finished my bear he looks just like you right?" I say and kiss his cheek.

"Yes my love I can see that. Now let's pay so we can go home." And he pecked my lips. I turn to the cashier and smiled at her.

I finished and we walk back to the car. I put my teddy bear in the back seat. I put the seatbelt on him. Leon looks at me and laughs. I close the backseat door and get in the front. He's still laughing.

"Keep laughing but no more kisses or cuddles. So go on if you want to sleep on the couch tonight." I say in a serious tone and he immediately stopped. And we drove off to our house.

...

The moment we arrive home I get out, get my bear and walked towards the house without talking to Leon. I walk to my old room and put the bear on the bed. I walk back downstairs to the kitchen so I can cook dinner for us.

I get started with the garlic bread. I feel arms wrapped around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. I quickly unwrap his arms and move from him.

"Amante why are you mad at me?" He asks. I'm acting like a child right now but I wanted him there with me. I didn't want to manipulate him coming inside the store. I just wanted a good memory of us making the bear together.

I decided that now I'm not going to talk to him. So I continue my garlic bread. He mumbles something and walks away. I guess that worked.

It's a little later, I finish both the bread and pasta. So I walk to the dining room and what to see the room filled with roses. Some were on vases and some petals on the floor. Leon is standing, looking at me. I walk to the table and put my plates down without breaking eye contact with Leon.

"Leon what's all this? I don't understand?

He comes closer to me and I look at him weirdly. What's he planing?

"Mia my love this all started as an arranged marriage and you know the story so I don't need to repeat it again. At first I wanted you to hate me but then slowly I wanted to be craved by you. I wanted you to think about kissing me as much as I thought about kissing you. But now that I left those thoughts behind I got to know you. Before I thought you're just a pretty face but now I know that you're more and better than a beautiful face. You have a beautiful heart my love, and it's meant to know a beautiful love. You're my favourite. My favourite pair of eyes to look into. My favourite name to see appear on my phone. My favourite way to spend a day. You're my everything." I'm tearing up as he continues with his speech. "And yes, there are over a million words in our language but for some reason none of them can describe the way you make me feel. I am not the best and trust me I know but I promise that I will love you with all my heart. There is no pretending anymore, I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then. I know I have said it a thousand times. But I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. I cherish every memory we've made so far and I can't wait for the future. " He finishes and I'm balling my eyes out.

I grab his face and I kiss the life out of him. He kisses me back but after this gets to out of hand I pull back and run to my old room and get the teddy bear. I run back and see him looking at the ground. 'Oh no, he must think that I don't feel the same. Mia your so fucking stupid. How do you run out of the room after he confessed his love for you.' I walk to him and he looks up and his eyes lit up. I hand him the bear and he laughs.

"I tell you that I love you and you give me your bear. I can handle a I don't feel the same way so I.." I interrupt him "Just fucking press his belly"he presses his belly and the recording started to play.

"Hello Leon from the future I just wanted to say that umm. Well it's hard for me to put feelings into words because I love you in ways I have never loved before. And you stole my heart but I'll let you keep it. In the short version I love you." The bear said and I look down to the floor. I feel Leon hovering over me. He puts his hand on my chin and lifts my head. We look at each others eyes. We smile and he leans to kiss me.

The kiss turns into a steamy one. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel him walking but we don't break our kiss. Leon walks to the couch and we make out for a few minutes. I move my hands to his chest and try to unbutton his shirt. But my fucking nails makes it impossible. I feel Leon smiling against my lips. He helps me unbutton his shirt and when we do I take it off. I feel his hands on my waist. He takes the bottom hem of my shirt and pull it up. We break our passionate kiss and he removes it.

I've never been in this position before. I'm sitting in his lap in a questioning position with my bra. Leon on the other hand is shirtless and staring at me. He puts on hand against my cheek and pulls me to him. We kiss again but this time it's more slow. "Mia we better stop this before I can't control myself."

"Maybe I want this." I say. Do I thought? Or am I just caught in the moment?

"No I want to make it a memorable night for you. Even though I want to, so bad, trust me. I want to make it special for you."

Leon wants to make it special for me. He knows it's my first time. I think I love him more if it's possible. I kiss him again. We both pull apart and rest our foreheads together. "Leon thank you for everything."

"Anything for mon trésor. I love you Mia."

"I love you too Mon amour."

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️

Until next time xoxo,

Summer😘