Chapter 37

👑 Mia 👑

Walking down the stairs is a little difficult because of the heels and the high slit that didn't seem to be there when I tried it on. I walk to formal living room cause being in this office I feel too fancy for the family living room. I get on my phone and for the first time I check Leon's name and see tons of articles. The new ones were about the engagement. I open one and look at it.

"The hottest bachelor soon to be tied down? But the question is by who? We were all surprised by the announcement that he made on Instagram holding his fiancé, the hand with the ring on his chest. We still haven't seen the lucky girl who got the famous playboy to tie down the knot but we're so happy for them. Click down below to see more information about us or about Leon King."

I was surprised. I thought that maybe there was going to be something more like an FBI search but this is more pleasant. I hear loud footsteps so I change the website to a fashion blog. He walks right past me but acts like I'm not here. I get up and follow him. I see him walking though the garage door. He takes one of the many car keys and I see him walking to a black Rolls Royce. He turns to me before getting in.

"Come on, get in or are you going to just stand there." And he gets in.

I fold my black long faux fur closer to myself cause November nights are cold. I get in the car and wow, it's amazing. I love how there are stars on the roof. I look down at my ring and I guess tonight everyone will find out about us.

"What is this gala about?" I ask looking at him.

"It's something traditional that we do every year. This year it's about raising money for sick children. Last year was about building homes or paying rent for people with financial problems. But all the donations are made anonymously cause no one needs to think this is just for another tabloid." I was surprised by his answer.

"That's actually amazing. I love that. Actually I want to donate too. How can I be a part of this?"

"Well now that you're my fiancé we both will decide a number and we will donate together as a couple. And why were you this surprised I'm actually a good person? Just people like you don't deserve to see that part of me. Now that we're here take off the ring cause you're attending as my PA not wife to be." He says and walks out of the car. I hear my door being opened by some guy and I walk out quickly hiding my ring. I smile at the young guy but feel a hand on my back. I look and it's an angry Leon. What did I do? I don't understand him sometimes. We get inside together with paparazzi taking pictures of us and asking questions about him and I but he just answered with 'she's my PA' and continued inside. Silence fills the room as we move down the stairs. I feel really uncomfortable with people staring.

I love how the room is decorated with every little detail, especially with the greenery. We arrive at the table that we are supposed to eat and even the other Kings are here.