Chapter 29

👑 Mia 👑

We walked together hand in hand and for a moment I forgot that all of this was fake. Now that we're gonna get engaged every thing will change. People will know me as his fiancé/wife and some of them will call me a gold digger and that I'm with him only for his money. To be honest if I had the option I wouldn't marry Leon. Maybe he's not so nice now but he might change and I'm scared that I will fall for him or vise versa. But I'm sure if that happens it will be me who will fall first.

"Helloooo Mia!" said Leon shaking me a little

"Um yes?" I asked

"I was saying that we are going inside this tunnel. At the end of it where the rest of the family can see from the other pathway. Act like you know nothing." He whispered in my ear and his breath like always made me shiver. He took my hand in his and walked inside the tunnel I wonder does anyone in the family take care of the garden or do they have workers to do that for them.

Meanwhile...
🥇 Chris 🥇
"Chris you know what to do." he says. Leon and Mia just left so I guess it's my time for my part in this whole thing. I look around the table and everyone is staring at me.

"Chris what did Leon mean by you know what to do?" asked my mother.

"Well that's a surprise but get something to wear over what you already have. We're going outside too so chop chop please. Meet me at the door now." I say and get up. I am followed by the rest of the family.

After everyone got their jacket or a large scarf aka my mom I hope that we get there before the proposal. We took a different path that lead to the same end as where Leon os going to go down in one knee. I never thought that he would move on- oops not my story to tell😉

"Leon I swear to God if I get a cold before my honeymoon I will kill you." said my dramatic sister.

"Don't worry little sis. We are almost there." I say.

"Chris where are we going?" asked the little devil aka my grandma.

"You'll see. Now listen don't make any noise because only Leon knows that we're here and it's a surprise" well I'm sure that Mia also knows but they don't need to know that.

We walk towards the end slowly so we don't make any noise and we succeeded. At the end I made a sign for the fam to stop, listen and stay quiet. I saw them getting closer so I pointed at them to the rest of the family and we all looked at them.

👑 Mia 👑
I think we are getting closer to the end and my heart... well I don't know how to describe it I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. We arrive at the end and he comes in front of me. He held both of my hands and made a sign with his eyes that there should be people over there were he pointed.

"My Love, what are we doing here and why are you standing in front of me like this?" I say in a worried tone like I didn't know anything.

"My Love, my baby before I met you I was lost but then that changed the day I met you. Our small stupid conversations mean so much more to me then you'll ever know. You're the one I stay all night thinking about, coming up with ideas of where I could find you again and when I saw you working at my grandmas coffee shop I knew to never let you go. I was at a bad state of mind when I met you/saw you. But real love doesn't meet you at your best. It meets you when you're a mess. My love I fell for you and I am still falling. Even though that we only know each other for so little time it's a connection we can't explain.I saw my home in your eyes and I found love in your smile. I chose you. And I'll chose you over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you. But will you choose me? You're the best thing I ever waited for so if you don't want to I swear I'm waiting for you till your ready. Are you ready my dear for a new begging just the two of us." he said and took a deep breath

I was shocked at everything he said there were tears in my eyes from what he expressed to me for a moment I forgot that all of this was just a game and nothing true. Deep deep down I wished that only one sentence was for me but that was only a dream. Shocked I only
nod my head.

"My Love I know that this is a surprise for you and I'm sure you're in shock right now but please hear me. Would you do me a favor by staying next to me every day and let me have the honor to call you, the most awesome and most perfect girl for me, my wife?" he said and got down one one knee and opened a box with the most beautiful ring that I have ever seen.

"Y-yes...of course I'll marry you my love." I say wiping my tears that I surprised even myself with. But I'm sure the tears are from the idea of the contract we have. Ok ok it's from the whole proposal but who wouldn't cry or at least tear up from that.

Leon took my hand and placed the ring on my finger. He got up and I hugged him just for the sake of the show. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugging me back.

"Guys you can come out now." said Leon

And with that everyone came out of the other tunnel that Leon pointed at earlier. I looked at Laura, Sophia and Mrs.King and they all look like they were crying.

"My baby I didn't know you were this romantic." Says Laura and she hugs Leon

"Omg Mia welcome to the family." she turns to me and claps her hands and hugs me tightly.

"Finally I have a sister now. It's hard to only have males around. Ahhh I can't wait. Let's take a picture all together." says Sophia as she hugs me.

They all gathered around me and Leon so we could be in the middle and with his hand on my waist he pulled me closer. That made me look at him and at the same time the camera went off. And the picture was taken.

I lean closer to Leon's ear and say "I know that this is all a contract but please don't post my picture online I don't want anyone to know that Leon's soon-to-be wife to be is a employee of his grandma. At least until the wedding." With that being said he pulled me closer and he came near my ear and said.
"We have to announce the engagement to the world." I nod my head what can I do it. This is like a business contract, we have to be public about this.

"Ok now a picture of the newly engaged couple." said Mrs.King

"Ok but don't post any photos with Mia's face on social media we both don't want people saying stuff or even threatening her. So about the photo of the engagement we're gonna do a black and white photo with us both hugging and Mia's left hand on my chest. Are we clear?" Said Leon.

"Sir, yes, sir." answered Chris and Jake.

Leon took my hand and pulled me to him. He caught me off guard so I automatically put my hand on his chest and he put both of his hands on my back. I looked up at him. I'm not that short but even with heels Leon was taller than me and at the same time he looked down at me and smirked. A flash went of and I know the photo was taken. I tried untangling myself from Leon but he's stronger. We hear the 'crowd' yelling.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss"they were even clapping their hands at the same time.

I saw Leon leaning over to me and as I saw him coming closer and closer. My heart almost gave in and I'm sure that one of these days I'm gonna have a heart attack. As his lips were only inches away from mine like he was waiting for me to give in. I look at his pink lips then I saw his hungry eyes and they stared back at me. I look back at his lips. He crashed his lips onto mine.

His lips are softer than anything I've ever known before, like the first snowflake of the year, like biting on a cotton candy, melting and turning into gas and being weightless in water. It's sweet and it's so effortlessly amazing and perfect. He puts one hand on the back of my neck and I slid my hand into his hair then we both pulled apart looking even more hungry for each others' lips. I looked down at my feet and a smile escaped my lips I hope no one saw. I turned to the others and they all were watching us. No words were spoken. A cough brought us back.

"Let's move people, let's go." said Leon and clapping his hands. And we all started walking towards the house.

Hi everyone☺️,
They finally kissed!! What do you think of the chapter? Please let me know.
I hope you're staying safe and healthy. I love you all❤️

Please don't forget to vote and share it means a lot❤️
Until next time xoxo,
Summer😘