Chapter 14

🏆 Leon 🏆
"Hi nice to meet you. My name is Mia." The angel says.

"Mia I didn't know that you worked here." Chris said.

"You know each other?" Gran says.

"Yes we work at the same bar." She says.

"You Work?! Where?" Gran asked Chris.

"Sometimes and at my bar." He says.

"OK sorry Mia, but we have to go to my granddaughters bridal shower." Grandma says.

"Oh of course I don't want you to be late. Have a nice day Mrs. King." The angel says.

"Bye dear." Gran says.

"Bye Mia see you on Friday." Chris says.

"Bye Chris"

We walked towards my car.

"Leon why didn't you talk to her don't you know manners?"

"OK OK gran next time I'll talk to her."

After a few days...
I'm at the office working until my phone rang and the caller id was my grandma.

On the phone....
"Hi Gran, How are you?"

"Hi Leon I'm fine thank you I'm calling because I need to ask you if you will come with someone to the wedding tomorrow?"

"I'm fine thanks for asking btw and no I'm not bringing anyone to the wedding."

"OK so I have a perfect person for you to bring she doesn't have a date either. So I said to her that you'll be her date because Chris said he had one."

Imagine who this gold digger is. I'm sure that the moment gran said that were going to be her date she accepted.

"Gran why did you tell her that we're available when you didn't call us before."

"But you're available so nothing bad happens. K now I need to go I'll send her address now. Kisses"

After that I went back to work.

Tomorrow...
I woke up at 6:30 am. Today is the day that my sister is getting married. I decided to go work out in my home gym.

After a few hours I got a call from the office telling me to check my emails.
So I did, so I answered all my emails.

After that I went to take a shower before the barber comes. In the shower I'm thinking about the beautiful angel and how I wished she was my date tonight. But I guess I have to go to the coffee shop or the bar, so I can see her.

The barber came exactly at 12:30. He gave me a clean look just for the wedding. After he finished I called the number that my grandma gave me.

On the phone....
"Hello, who is this?" I heard the girl say.

"Hello it's Leon King my grandmother told me to call you that I'm picking you up at 8:30 pm." I say in a harsh tone to not get her hopes up.

Then I hung up.

I started making something to eat. After I'm finished I answered some other emails and questions from the new Forbes magazine.

It's almost 7:00 pm, so I decided to get ready and put a suit on. Now it's 8:00 o'clock, so I decided get out of my house and go to that girls house.

Driving to the location I see that's an expensive building and thought to myself that what am I doing here.

I texted her telling that I'm waiting outside. She texted me back that she's taking the elevator but I can see that the elevator is in the lobby.

I can predict that she is one of the plastic type of girls. Imagine her coming towards me in a revealing dress with her plastic face and body.

I saw that the elevator was taken, so I went out of the car to meet her. I hope this night goes quickly, and she's not that worse than the other girls that gran set me up before.

At that moment I saw that I was completely wrong. The angel was walking towards me in a dress that fit her like a glove that showed her curves. Her long blonde hair curled naturally moving as she walked.

OMG I'm not feeling good. Please, God help me stay in control.

"Hi I'm sorry that I'm late but my friend wouldn't let me go." She said

"No problem" I say opening her door trying to be a gentleman.

Then I went to my side and got in, and we started driving to the venue.
Please help me stay in control tonight because with her by my side all the man will want her, but she's mine and no one touches what' mine.

To be continued...

Please don't forget to vote and share the story.
Until next time xoxo,
Summer💋