Chapter 24

Previously...

"Hi Liammmm..."my mouth just dropped that's not Liam but why is he here now how did find me?

Now...

"Hi what are you doing her?" I say as I watch him getting closer.

"What is it a problem that I want to see my favorite employee or better said my future sister in law." He said smirking at me.

"What how do you know about it? No answer this first how did you know I was here?"

"Oh sweetie you're going to marry in one of the most famous family not only in New York but also in the other 49 states of America and Europe. Now will you invite your brother in law inside or should I stay here."

"Yeah I'm sorry come inside." I say as I move so he can walk inside.

"Hey Chris can I talk with you about something?"

"Yeah let's talk." As he said that the doorbell rang again. I walked to the door and Liam came into the view.

"Hi principessa you ready for our movie marathon." He said walking inside but he stopped when he saw Chris standing there looking at me. "Hi I don't know if we've met I'm Liam" he said putting his hand out.

Chris shook his hand and said "Chris" then Chris turned to me "Were do you want to talk?"

"Let's go to my room so we can speak freely." As I walk Liam pulled my arm pulling him to him.

"What are you doing with him Mia?"he said in my ear with a firm tone. I pulled my arm from him and said at the same tone as him "None of your business now I need to go."

As I walk towards the stair and I remember about the box on the table I turned around to go get it when I see that Chris was closer so I said "Hey Chris can you take that box please?" He got the box and he walked towards me. As we walked upstairs I watched Liam standing at the same spot from before watching us.

I opened my bedroom door and put the box on the table beside TV. Chris on the other hand sat on my bed. So I decided to sit next to him. And as I sat he was looking at me and I looked at him back with a what are doing. But he just stared at me.

"So are we going to have a staring contest or are you going to tell me why your here?"

"No I prefer the staring contest but just so you know I prefer brunettes."

"Oh man I thought we had something going on mann." I said laughing.

"Don't worry my brother is good too not like this God here but good enough for you."

"Ohh honey who lied to you I bet it was your mum or grandma. But don't worry someone will love you because the thing that matters the most is in here." I said laughing and pointing to his chest.

"Ha ha that was funny now let's talk about you future sister in law." He said smirking

"Who told you first of all?" I said seriously.

"We're a big family and we don't keep secret to family members but to the world you don't even know."

"What secrets?"