3

Chapter 3 Dragon Horn

    Song Zhiyi felt a chill between his brows, as if there was something more in his consciousness.

    Under the guidance of System No. 23, he checked the universe bag, and found that the cheat book was in the universe bag.

    "This cheat book comes with the remnants of the creator. It can be used directly by direct absorption. With your aptitude, you can only drain the moisture from your clothes now." System No. 23 explained.

    Song Zhiyi closed his eyes, sensing the remnant in his eyebrows, and his heart moved with the remnant. He flicked his palm under the robe, facing the clothes of the two cubs.

    Suddenly, a suction came from the palm of his hand. Song Zhiyi felt that the surrounding water vapor could not wait to gather towards him.

    The suction isn't great though, it's just like a breeze.

    When Song Zhiyi turned around, the clothes of the two cubs were all dry.

    The two cubs were so busy following their master that they didn't notice that the clothes were dry.

    The system didn't warn, and it didn't drop human settings, which is great. Song Zhiyi was very satisfied. In this case, if no one knew about his ooc, he should not be considered ooc.

    The back mountain was not far from Qianchongxue, Song Zhiyi soon returned to the yard with the two cubs.

    It was described in the original book that Chu Xizhou and Xiao Bugui lived in the same small courtyard when they were young, on the right side of Qianchongxue's courtyard. The original work also started in this small yard.

    The protagonist, Chu Xizhou, is an offshoot of a big family and is bullied by others. Unexpectedly, Chang Lanzong went to the major families to recruit new disciples and discovered that he was a single-fire spiritual root with outstanding talent and relatively strong attack power, and was brought back by Venerable Qionghua.   

     However, Venerable Qionghua has never taught him well. When the protagonist was ten years old, he rescued a distressed Venerable by accident. The Venerable personally taught Chu Xizhou and led him to the strongest.    

      However, Song Zhiyi's current thinking is that he finally doesn't need to exchange points for Qian Chongxue's map.    

     Song Zhiyi pushed open the door of the small courtyard, and a faint smell of dust came over his face. The two cubs lived in the smallest yard, and no one cleaned it for them, so the two children lived in a daze.

    Song Zhiyi frowned slightly, but said nothing.

    The room, too, smelled of dust, and contained only two hard wooden beds and a wooden table with a battered brass kettle on it.

    Changlanzong is located on the mountain, so it is cold even in summer, but there are only thin cushions and quilts on the bed.

    It seems that after the novice task is completed, he will completely modify the environment of the two cubs.

    As soon as the two cubs entered the room, they gently pulled out a small box from under the bed, which contained pens, ink, paper and inkstones, as well as books that needed to be copied.

    Chu Xizhou was fine, he was dressed neatly, and after finding out his things, he sat on a small bench and waited to copy the books. Wearing a cloak and a small hood, Xiao Bugui stumbled along, taking three steps and one step at a time.

    Song Zhiyi couldn't hold back in the end, and stepped forward to help Xiao Bugui.

    Xiao Bugui raised his head and glanced at Song Zhiyi, the dark golden eyes were indifferent and calm beyond his age, like a pond without waves.