52

Chapter 52 Blood

    Song Zhiyi watched the whole thread-drawing scene with his back feeling cold, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find out why his back was feeling cold.

    In the end, I could only hastily end listening to the play.

    "I'm really happy to be here with Brother Huang today." Princess Chunxi never left, and she was ready to leave until the end, "If Brother Huang is free in the future, I will come to play with Brother Huang again!" Song Zhiyi nodded perfunctorily,

    while Confused about why Xiao Bugui didn't respond, is it because the sugar water is not tasty or the silk-drawing scene is not good-looking?

    Little did he know that Xiao Bugui was watching him talking to Princess Chunxi, and he was riddled with holes in the villain's heart.

    After finally seeing off Princess Chunxi, Song Zhiyi heaved a sigh of relief, looking back, Xiao Bugui was still the same, like a piece of wood that couldn't be chewed.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly didn't know what to do.

    "It's getting late, does Your Highness want to stay for a meal?" Song Zhiyi pondered in his heart and said slowly.

    He originally had good intentions and really asked Xiao Bugui to stay for dinner. But because he was thinking about things, his face was slightly hesitant, and he still had previous memories, and getting along with Xiao Bugui was always more casual, so in the eyes of others, he was obviously polite.

    Xiao Bugui's face was a little unhappy, and he shook his head firmly, but his heart was full of anger.

    Song Zhiyi decided not to come if he didn't want to come, he still wanted to continue to perfect the plan, so he said: "Your Highness, be careful on the way. Come, come and see His Highness out." Xiao Bugui was slightly taken aback, and went out angrily

    .

    When the old eunuch came back, Song Zhiyi ordered him to find out what kind of life Xiao Bugui lived in Nanming, and how a well-behaved child turned into emotional apathy.

    The old lady listened to Song Zhiyi's request and rejected Song Zhiyi with heartbroken words. "Your Highness Ninth Prince, you are Beichen's Ninth Prince. Even if you don't have the intention to win the heir, you can't be fooled by a man!"

    Song Zhiyi was a little confused, what does it mean to be fascinated by a man, he came to Samsara Taiwan to solve Xiao Bugui's problem.

    "If you want to inquire, inquire, you talk too much!" Song Zhiyi said "viciously", "Quickly inquire!" The

    old eunuch sadly went out to inquire about Xiao Bugui's life experience, and his back seemed a bit aggrieved.

    Xiao Bugui, who had just left the palace, felt his nose itch and sneezed several times. He rubbed his arms, and slowly returned to Wuyuan by himself.

    Because he is just a proton, because he is withdrawn and has no servants to take care of him, so he can only come back by himself. As soon as he entered Wuyuan, he seemed to have thought of something, and hurried into the house.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he ran in, he saw the envoy old man sitting and reading a book in the hall, watching him come in and salute tremblingly.

    "Your Highness is well." The old man spoke slowly and moved slowly. "His Royal Highness Beichen Ninth Called you today, did you ever make things difficult for you?"

    His tone sounded a bit worried.

    Xiao Bugui shook his head, but his eyes looked around, as if looking for something.