30

Chapter 30 Xiao Qian

    Song Zhiyi and Gu Duan looked confused, they didn't know where such a strange man came from.

    But Wan Qiu at the side froze in fright as if seeing something impossible.

    The man chuckled, reached out to pick up the serving chopsticks, took a piece of meat from the pot and tasted it. "Well, it smells so good, I came here when I smelled it."

    Where did this man come from? Why are you so familiar? Song Zhiyi glanced at Wan Qiu, only then did Wan Qiu react, she quickly stood up and walked to the open space, half squatting and half kneeling to salute.

    "My servant pays homage to His Highness Seventh, and His Highness is well." Wan Qiu's face turned pale, and she didn't dare to raise her head.

    Seventh Highness? Song Zhiyi also froze in place, he and Gu Duan looked at each other, seeing surprise in each other's eyes.

    The Seventh Prince of the Black Dragon Clan...is the seventh son of the head of the Black Dragon Clan, Xiao Qian!

    That is... Song Zhiyi looked down at Gui Zai who was rubbing his belly in his arms, that is, Gui Zai's father!

    "Huh?" Xiao Qian raised his eyebrows slightly, and sniffed his nose lightly, "It turned out to be a little snake demon. But these few..." He looked at Song Zhiyi, with the corners of his mouth slightly hooked, "But they are real human beings." "

    Yes , They are here...to pay homage to Mrs. Yun Xi." Wan Qiu's voice trembled.

    "Oh, really?" Xiao Qian frowned slightly, he stepped forward and squatted down, reaching out his hand to tease Gui Zai, "This boy is very interesting, why does he smell like a black dragon?" Song Zhiyi was stunned

    , Don't you even recognize your own son?

    Xiao Qian probably thought Gui Zai was very interesting, and lightly touched Gui Zai's face with his hand with black nails.

    Gui Zai was so full that he was too lazy to move, he was teased by the stranger in front of him and found it very annoying, so he sneezed a lot, and then spewed out a large ball of flames, hitting Xiao Qian in front of him!

    A large ball of flames was sprayed out, and the distance between Gui Zai and Xiao Qian was so close, Xiao Qian couldn't hide at all, and was caught by Gui Zai's fire.

    Fortunately, Xiao Qian is also a fire spirit root, and his realm is much higher than that of Gui Zai. He is immune to some simple flames and is not afraid, but his hair is a bit messy.

    "The little thing is really hot-tempered, but let me do it." Xiao Qian stood up slowly, and smoothed his hair calmly.

    Song Zhiyi and Gu Duan looked at each other, so embarrassed that they didn't know whether to remind Xiao Qian.

    In the end, Wan Qiu couldn't hold back, "Reporting to Your Highness the Seventh Prince... This young master is the child of you and Mrs. Yun Xi, who is now worshiping at the door of Venerable Qiong Hua of the Changlan Sect. This is him." Wan Qiu pointed at Song Zhiyi

    embarrassingly , lowered his head and did not dare to look up at Xiao Qian.

    "Really?" When Xiao Qian heard Mrs. Yun Xi's name, his eyes flickered slightly, and then he sat down at a random place like a normal person, and looked up at Song Zhiyi.

    System notification: Your skill [Zhenxiang Warning] has been activated, and you have gained the favor of the character Xiao Qian.

    Song Zhiyi: ...What the hell is this? His skill is useless at ordinary times, why did he activate it one after another?