54

Chapter 54

    Although he was touched for a while, Song Zhiyi soon realized and slapped Xiao Bugui on the back of the head.

    "If you have to go back, you have to go back. It's nothing to stay here as a proton." Song Zhiyi hated iron and steel, "Do you want me to protect you all the time?"

    His tone was a bit joking, but his words were not.

    According to the development of the world, Xiao Bugui should return to his own place and find what he wants.

    "So soft..." Who knew Xiao Bugui didn't listen at all, instead he buried himself in his arms and refused to come out, murmuring in a very small voice.

    Song Zhiyi: ...Baby, haven't you noticed that your character design has collapsed? You are a person with emotional apathy!

    Xiao Bugui was unaware of the collapse of his personality, and was finally pulled out of his arms by Song Zhiyi reluctantly.

    During the meal, Xiao Bugui also looked sullen, looking at Song Zhiyi with sad eyes. Song Zhiyi was so hungry that he didn't pay attention to what Xiao Bugui was looking at.

    Only when Xiao Bugui lowered his head, Song Zhiyi would look at him more. If he didn't return to Nanming with Xiao Bugui, he might have to stay in Beichen for a few years by himself.

    Although this is just an illusion, it is terrifyingly real. Every day and month seemed to him to be passing at a normal pace.

    He lived such a life, as if he had really lived his life.

    Song Zhiyi suddenly felt a little dazed, with a strange sense of unreality. However, when he raised his head slightly, he saw the scar on Xiao Bugui's forehead.

    That was the scar left by the sixth prince's arrow shooting. Logically speaking, such a wound should not leave a scar, but it did.

    If it was a normal world, Song Zhiyi would not doubt it. But in the illusion, everything actually depends on Xiao Bugui's thoughts.

    Xiao Bugui wanted to leave this scar, so this scar can be left. But why Xiao Bugui left this scar, he didn't know.

    Probably because of feeling humiliated? But Xiao Bugui obviously didn't take it to heart. Apathy makes him indifferent to everything.

    Song Zhiyi sighed, feeling his mind was in a mess, the only thing he could do was to be nice to Xiao Bugui.

    Little did he know that Xiao Bugui showed a deep gaze in a place Song Zhiyi couldn't see. That gaze was very frightening, not at all like the gaze a fourteen-year-old child should have.

    After dinner, Song Zhiyi secretly took Xiao Bugui to the Imperial Garden to play for a while, and then went to the Imperial Dining Room to make some bunches of candied haws. Anyway, the two of them are idlers, and they only know how to eat, drink, and have fun every day.

    The days passed like this for more than a month.

    With Song Zhi's intentions, others would not dare to bully Xiao Bugui. Apart from the fact that the Ninth Prince's reputation as a manly man spread far and wide, there was no influence. Although Song Zhiyi didn't understand where the news of this manly man came from, he didn't care too much after all.

    Just because he doesn't care doesn't mean someone doesn't care.

    "His Highness Ninth Highness is well, and His Highness Fifth Highness of Nanming is well."