88

Chapter 88 There are two

    "Don't! Dan'er, don't leave Daddy!" Daner jumped up and down in Song Zhiyi's arms, trying to get Daddy's attention.

    However, Song Zhiyi just hugged the egg tightly and touched the warm eggshell.

    Xiao Bugui just looked straight at Song Zhiyi, his eyes were dark and frightening. "Master, do you have to go to rescue Qiao Ying? Even if you want to leave me and Dan'er...do you still want to go?"

    His tone was really disappointed, like a poor little nobody wanted. Song Zhiyi also knew how Xiao Bugui could be so fragile, this kind of fragility and helplessness was just an illusion he put on to soften his heart.

    But Song Zhiyi just couldn't be cruel to him.

    "I'm already in good health. After all, giving birth to eggs is different from giving birth to ordinary women." Song Zhiyi emphasized again, and he patted Xiao Bugui's shoulder, "I can't be in your sight forever, and I can't I need to do my own thing."

    Song Zhiyi's eyes sparkled like the brightest crystals.

    Xiao Bugui stood there silently.

    "It's impossible for you to lock me up now and never come back." Song Zhiyi took a step back and lowered his head. "Locking people up is a solution, but it's not a permanent solution."

    Xiao Bugui let out a helpless sigh, this time he didn't pretend to be pitiful and helpless, but just looked deeply at Song Zhiyi. "Then I'll go with Master."

    "What about the egg?" Song Zhiyi looked down at the egg in his arms. The little thing looked very unhappy, and refused to move in Song Zhiyi's arms.

    "Take it." Xiao Bugui said straightforwardly, "Although the senior sister is trapped, after all, the uncle and master are going, and the senior brother and I are also there, so it shouldn't be very dangerous after all." Song Zhiyi thinks about it, but if

    he Putting the egg in the Changlan sect, he would certainly feel safe, but in reality he would be terribly worried. After all, it was an egg that fell from his body, and it had been in his stomach for two or three months, so he was naturally worried.

    "Alright, let's go together then." Song Zhiyi smiled relaxedly.

    Unexpectedly, Dan'er in his arms was also very happy when he heard the news, and was having fun in Song Zhiyi's arms, bouncing up and down.

    Song Zhiyi was frightened by Dan'er, and Dan'er was still looking for excitement, jumping directly from his arms to his palm. The palm of his hand was small, and the eggshell couldn't stand upright, and the egg slipped from his hand!

    At that moment, Song Zhiyi and Xiao Bugui's hearts were almost frightened, and they rushed to pick it up, but they didn't pick it up either.

    The two of them hardly dared to watch this scene, for fear of hearing the sound of cracking eggshells.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the egg fell to the ground, there was a crisp click, and the eggshell was not damaged.

    Song Zhiyi:! ! !

    Xiao Bugui:! ! !

    Eggshells won't break!

    Song Zhiyi's heart suddenly fell back into his stomach, and he sat down on the bed with a pale face, almost collapsed. It really freaked him out.

    Dan'er seemed to know that she had made a mistake, so she carefully jumped to Song Zhiyi's feet and rubbed against her father, "Dad, Dan'er made a mistake. Dan'er just wants to go with Daddy, and doesn't want to be separated from Daddy." The child's