68

Chapter 68 Dingfeng City

    On the second day, Song Zhiyi didn't wake up until the sun was three poles high. After sleeping comfortably all night, he felt a little more relaxed.

    Unexpectedly, just as he opened the door, he saw outside the door, Xiao Bugui fell asleep leaning on the barrier. This silly boy must have been waiting outside all night.

    Xiao Bugui sat on the ground, leaning against the barrier, his face was pale, black hair hung down his face, his three-dimensional facial features were covered by the hair, and there was a hint of blue in his eyes.

    Song Zhiyi didn't want to wake him up, so he cast a spell to send Xiao Bugui back to his room, and then removed the barrier. After that, he went to Chu Xizhou's room to see how Chu Xizhou was doing.

    He had just walked into the yard, but found that the enchantment in Chu Xizhou's yard had disappeared!

    Gu Duan would never forget to set up the barrier, Song Zhiyi ran into the yard in a panic, but he never found Chu Xizhou's shadow.

    Chu Xizhou had a spiritual riot yesterday, and now he should be injured. How could he suddenly disappear? But there was no sign of a fight in the room, nor was there anything else, as if Chu Xizhou had suddenly evaporated.

    Song Zhiyi panicked, didn't care too much, and hurried to Xiao Bugui's yard to wake Xiao Bugui up.

    "No return! No return! Do you know where Zhou'er went?" Song Zhiyi panicked and pushed Xiao Bugui to wake him up.

    Xiao Bugui slept peacefully, but after being pushed awake, he was dazed. As soon as he opened his eyes, he pulled Song Zhiyi into his arms, bowed his head and kissed him, and said hoarsely, "Why did Zhiyi call other men by their names so early in the morning?" ?"

    Song Zhiyi's body froze slightly, at that moment he thought he was still in the Samsara Terrace, locked in the room by Xiao Bugui, and he could only see him every day.

    "Ahem...let me go." Song Zhiyi pushed Xiao Bugui and stood up quickly.

    Xiao Bugui had a dazed look on his face, and only then did he fully wake up, and found that he had come out of the Samsara Stage.

    "Brother... what's wrong?" Xiao Bugui lowered his head, his voice a little low.

    "Zhou'er...is missing." Song Zhiyi hesitated and said. Looking at the appearance of the little apprentice in front of him, he really felt a little distressed. He took a step forward and took it back.

    "Missing?" Xiao Bugui frowned slightly. "I didn't notice senior brother leaving last night. I didn't feel anyone coming in either." "

    But the barrier set up by senior brother Gu Duan disappeared, and Zhou'er disappeared." Song Zhiyi didn't know what to do.

    "Go to the senior brother's room to have a look, maybe there will be clues." Xiao Bugui said.

    Song Zhiyi thought it made sense, and the two went out immediately, and not long after they left, they saw Gu Duan coming over.

    "Brother."

    "Uncle."

    "Are you looking for Zhou Er?" Gu Duan said as soon as he came over. He spoke a little faster and still held a letter in his hand.

    "How does senior brother know?" Song Zhiyi was slightly taken aback.

    "Look for yourself." Gu Duan sighed, and handed the letter to Song Zhiyi. "Last night when I saw that he was injured, I only set up a simple barrier, but that kid broke through without anyone noticing, and let him run away." Huh